Question Payment systems?

I'm just wondering about the best payment systems out there like PayPal and 2Checkout.

Is it possible when using PayPal for a customer to only have to enter in their credit card details without hasseling them to register as a PayPal member. I've noticed with 2Checkout that this is possible - a user gets taken to their site to enter in all the credit card details. Is this possible with PayPal?

Does anyone know of any other good payment systems out there that provide lowcost transactions and/or offer a straight forward credit card process similar to 2Checkout.

All the best,
    - Kurieuo.

Re: Payment systems?

Originally posted by Kurieuo
    I'm just wondering about the best payment systems out there like PayPal and 2Checkout.

Is it possible when using PayPal for a customer to only have to enter in their credit card details without hasseling them to register as a PayPal member. I've noticed with 2Checkout that this is possible - a user gets taken to their site to enter in all the credit card details. Is this possible with PayPal?

Does anyone know of any other good payment systems out there that provide lowcost transactions and/or offer a straight forward credit card process similar to 2Checkout.

All the best,
    - Kurieuo.
    Nope, I think PayPal will force the user to register as a member. But other payment processors include:

Revecom
    Paysystems (i think same as above, with fewer features and higher rate)
    HostCharge.com

Out of the 4 (the 3 above, plus 2checkout) I would highly recommend Hostcharge. They offer a basic package that has no setup fee and no monthly fee(though they do take out 8%) so there is no harm in trying them out. Does pretty much everything 2checkout does.

Ematic.com is good too. give them a try.

Thanks for the list of other places. Some of them take quite a sum of money though. I don't suppose anyone knows of any Australian places?

Best regards,
    - Kurieuo.

The only Australian places are the banks unfortunately

Revecom/PaySystems is quite good.

Hi Kurieuo

Users must be members to accept/send payments via PayPal.
    Damon
    PayPal Consumer Relations

Check for Authorize.net and IBILL system for online payments.

Re: Payment systems?

that would be AWESOME in my opinion. it saves hassle for people who just want to pay, and thats it.

Re: Re: Payment systems?

Originally posted by clocker1996

that would be AWESOME in my opinion. it saves hassle for people who just want to pay, and thats it.
    I'd most DEFINITELY LOVE this. I only hope paypaldamon says something back at HQ
    Gary King

Hi,

It is an option we are looking at (not creating an account), but I am not sure when/if it will be implemented.

The account creation does have some anti-fraud benefits to it. In addition, it makes it a little easier for some places to use recurring billing/subscription services.
    Damon
    PayPal Consumer Relations

Originally posted by joethong
    Ematic.com is good too. give them a try.
    Agree..

Strongly recommended.
    Marketing For Hosting Companies:

Originally posted by paypaldamon
    Hi,

It is an option we are looking at (not creating an account), but I am not sure when/if it will be implemented.

The account creation does have some anti-fraud benefits to it. In addition, it makes it a little easier for some places to use recurring billing/subscription services.
    AFAIK, you don't allow customers from Kuwait. So does that mean that I can't even purchase something from a paypal merchant?
    Ahmad Alhashemi
    PHP, Apache, C, Python, Perl, SQL
    18 related BrainBench certificates

We have chosen Soltrus. They use VeriSign products, and they have mentioned that they are the only people in CANADA to resell VeriSign. They are the VeriSign of Canada basically.

Their service is great though.
    Kaumil P.

try moneybookers.com

Originally posted by naiton
    try moneybookers.com
    No transaction fee and 2% processing fee ?? .. woww

How's their service .. any good ??

Cheers,
    Roy K.
    Pixie Internet Services - http://www.pixiehost.com
    Affordable, reliable hosting solution with Instant Activation

now i use thier service it's ok !

I would recommend you Paysystems.com They have an outstanding customer support. Anyway, Good Luck

Thanks for the list of other places. Some of them take quite a sum of money though. I don't suppose anyone knows of any Australian places?

Best regards,
    - Kurieuo.
    http://www.paymate.com.au
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server