Angry HELP - free ASP webmail and running PHP in Windows Plan

I am looking for free ASP webmail. Something like the PHP version of Squirrelmail and OpenWebMail. I have tried to search in google, many of them are commercial version. is the only free ASP version I found. But it doesn't have address book function.

I am currently using Windows Plan which support PHP (according to my web hosting company). However, I have tried to upload the whole folder of Squirrelmail, OpenWebMail etc to my WWW folder in Windows Plan. But it doesn't work. I really dun know how to get the PHP work in my Windows Plan.

I have tried to put a test.php file in my WWW folder with the following code.

<html><head><title>PHP Test</title></head>
    <?php echo "Hello World<p>"; ?>

when I tested it out, it return the following error.

You are not authorized to view this page
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you

What is the full url to your test php page.
    Alvin Slocombe
    E-Insites - "Web services, simplified."

You can get ASPEmail / jmail as free asp webmail component. Try it...maybe you won't need PHP then. but these compnents will have to be registered on server.

I am using a shared hosting, so I dun think I can install anything in the server.

if the hosting server (Windows Plan) support PHP, I just need to upload the test.php I mentioned in the 1st thread in my WWW root folder, am I right?

"HTTP 401.3 - Access denied by ACL on resource" error was returned when I try to test the php file. Is it because they didn't set the permission to execute the php file?