Unhappy domain name question

Hi All,

I know what im about to tell is a weird situation but here goes...

I have 2 .in domains registered way back in 2005 which expired in 2006 . Never turned again to look at them but it so happens that today while checking the domains i have on my whm/cpanel list , i found these 2 and out of curosity, logged into the domain panel provided by the registrar for them and to my surprise, they are still active and running !

Now i dont know why but its not yet showing me renew option but domains are renewed upto 2009 . Do you think i should call up this company and tell them about it ? Would they simply delete my name off the records or would there be a renewal option available for me ?

Also, would it be a possibility to transfer these domains to some third party ?

Just curious and dont want to loose these domains now !

Thanks !
    ChatBox

Sounds strange. Check in whois if you are the owner at the moment. I not know the market of .in, good luck
    Each registrar is a tool. Not all Tools are for the same thing

First check if the domain still point to your server, it's possible that the registrar just didn't deleted them in your control panel.
    An other option is that you have auto-renewal enabled and the domains got alway renewed and you didn't saw those transactions on your credit card statement.

If the admin email address on the domain is still yours and you get the auth-code out of your registrars control panel you can transfer the domain.

Contact info for the domain still shows me as the owner and it still points to my server No, they never were renewed because their control panel shows expired 05/2006 !!! So im not sure whats going on