Question Please share any comments or recommendations.

Please share any comments or recommendations.

We welcome all comments and suggestions.

MANBIZ IPP Ltd. as Internet Presence Provider and Register Service Provider provides cost efficient Internet solutions for small companies to medium companies. We specialize on Web Presence business needs.

www.manbiz.com

wow, thats a good looking site IMO

One suggestions though, get rid of the status bar text! its soooo annoying!!!!

Other than that, I would be proud to own that site

It's probably just me, but it loads way too slow for me. Took about 30 seconds to reach the main page; also, why leave the index page blank..?
    Gary King

Its nice, but the flash image in the middle is too big and its making everything look off centered and kinda strange.

Blak n White said it. I am using a T1, only person on right now and it took close to 25 seconds to load.

The design is okay, but I would suggest doing something about that flash movie. It didn't affect the loading time much for me (everything loaded within 3 seconds), but I think the site would be better without it.

The speed seems to be working better now, but still relatively slow. Also, I don't suggest the use of frames , and I don't think you should use flash to make the navigation bar
    Gary King

I say get rid of the frames too.

As for the Flash image it get annoying after a while. Maybe just loop it once.

I think the menu is very plain (looks, not function) looking. The page is very light colored, maybe a darker color border would contrast all the lighter colors (bg and white).

Looks designed by a professional. The header and navigation looks small as compared to pics and body. Overall good site.

Good job done.

Impressive. I like it.