Lightbulb 2checkout alternatives

Hi, i need some sort of 3rd party credit card processing... are there any cheap alternatives to 2checkout? I need something reliable and cheap. 2checkouts been having some issues lately...

Try www.revecom.com

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Define cheap..

Using www.multicards.com myself.

i use http://www.echo-inc.com its _NOT_ a merchant but they are pretty good though they are $99 a month if its a big site they work well.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

cheap as in no monthly fees just like .25-1$ + some % for each transaction

In that case Multicards can be concidered cheap. They do not charge a fixed rate only a %. The percentage can run up to 12% however if you only cash small amounts like I do it still is one hell of a lot cheaper then paying $ 1.- and 3.95% like revecom does.

Originally posted by jhcashman
    cheap as in no monthly fees just like .25-1$ + some % for each transaction
    if you want no monthly fees and no setup, HostCharge.com has their basic package for you - but they do take 8% away

Originally posted by akashd

if you want no monthly fees and no setup, HostCharge.com has their basic package for you - but they do take 8% away
    well, for someone starting out, 8% is a fabulous deal to have deducted. Remember, you do get what you pay for, but if you can get through to HostCharge and don't mind jumping hurdles to get setup (you'll find out what i mean), then i think they are worth it (to avoid setup fees). I do know, that with their new MCC coming out soon, and their focus to tackle customer support, i'm hopefully sure they'll buckle down and get back on the ball.

However, if you are looking for a good merchant, get ready to pay setup costs. Revecom isn't exactly on the top of my list (several reasons; as some of you know) but there are so many out there.

Best of luck

Originally posted by ecpHosting

well, for someone starting out, 8% is a fabulous deal to have deducted. Remember, you do get what you pay for, but if you can get through to HostCharge and don't mind jumping hurdles to get setup (you'll find out what i mean), then i think they are worth it (to avoid setup fees). I do know, that with their new MCC coming out soon, and their focus to tackle customer support, i'm hopefully sure they'll buckle down and get back on the ball.

However, if you are looking for a good merchant, get ready to pay setup costs. Revecom isn't exactly on the top of my list (several reasons; as some of you know) but there are so many out there.

Best of luck
    yeah, i am hearing more and more of account setup being a little harder - i got mine setup when they said it would be setup. Their new MCC is out September 5th, and it's supposed to be one of the best in the market. Asher browses these forums (I can't remember his username) so you can probably PM your questions to him. But with no setup fee and no monthly fee, there is no harm in getting a basic HostCharge Account

Heh, 2 checkout have been having some issues lately... and guess who decided to sign up with them over Revecom last night... *sigh*

*Raises hand*

Any ideas how I can get my moolah back? The support is ridiculous (I got my question answered - but it was waaaaay off what I needed) , the forums are a sham (nobody has answered my question there in 17 hours, despite several moderators logging in and out).
    It's coming... ^_^!

The forums aren't for support, the ticket system is.

The mods you've seen in the forums are not tech support personnel, they can answer general questions.
    TomD
    Director - Business Development
    tdenman@2co.com
    www.2checkout.com

Originally posted by ecpHosting

Hmm, we explained earlier on that we encountered some problems with the server DNS issues last week, and that resulted some mail and signups getting lost, but we do get our customer accounts setup as soon as possible usually. =)

Additionally, with the launch of the new mcc, the setup process may have been slowed down a little, but it will go back to the norm after the fuss with the new mcc is over.

Winnie thank you for clearing that up.

Originally posted by NoelRock
    Any ideas how I can get my moolah back? The support is ridiculous (I got my question answered - but it was waaaaay off what I needed) , the forums are a sham (nobody has answered my question there in 17 hours, despite several moderators logging in and out).
    Send them an email requesting to cancel under the terms of their 30 money back guarantee. I did that last week and a couple of days later had the refund.