Unhappy Ping result is fine but can not access my site

Hello,

I can login to my site or it is extremly slow.

http://redcafevn.net/diendan/index.php

Can you guys tell me what is happening to my server? it is because of network or something else?

Thank you,
    Thanh

You site index page is loading fine for me. Your login issue may be with mysql. It seems like a big forum having very large database. Try optimize you mysql databases and queries. It will help you to attain better performance.
    LiquidSupport - A subsidiary of I-Fort Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd
    Server Administration | Technical Support | Web Development

Quote Originally Posted by maximus_marcus View Post
    You site index page is loading fine for me. Your login issue may be with mysql. It seems like a big forum having very large database. Try optimize you mysql databases and queries. It will help you to attain better performance.
    It has been optimized, but site is still very slow . Support guy told me that I should rebuil apache, but even after rebuilding it, the speed does not change . What shoud l do now??

try to use lighttpd

It looks like the entire webserver is down. It is getting timed out. Please make sure it is running in the server.

netstat -lpn |grep :80
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

have you ensured that your webserver port is open and not blocked by your firewall?