Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    I need suggestions for reseller account

    I currently have a reseller account at byohosting.com

    But their service is very bad. Sometimes sites open normally and some times they don't.

    I see asp run time error or sql server error about every next day. My google webmaster account always shows unreachable URLs.

    I want to switch my reseller account to other providers.

    I need quality suggestions from experts for choosing the best provider with reliability, quality and also low cost.
    Last edited by msaqibansari; 05-28-2008 at 12:32 PM.

  2. #2
    How much are you looking to pay? I am with Lemonite.info and they are good for me. Cheap and reliable.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    497
    ******.com has some good windows plans. I use them for some of my programming customers who are on Windows hosts. Prices are not bad either.
    Carolina Hosting Services
    http://www.carolinahosting.net | @CarolinaHosting | Facebook.com/CarolinaHosting
    VMware | cPanel | Linux | Softaculous | 16 Years Hosting Experience

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    497
    nevermind my last, did not relize they are banned.
    Carolina Hosting Services
    http://www.carolinahosting.net | @CarolinaHosting | Facebook.com/CarolinaHosting
    VMware | cPanel | Linux | Softaculous | 16 Years Hosting Experience

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA, UK, Singapore
    Posts
    3,325
    Quote Originally Posted by msaqibansari View Post
    I currently have a reseller account at byohosting.com

    But their service is very bad. Sometimes sites open normally and some times they don't.

    I see asp run time error or sql server error about every next day. My google webmaster account always shows unreachable URLs.

    I want to switch my reseller account to other providers.

    I need quality suggestions from experts for choosing the best provider with reliability, quality and also low cost.
    I believe, you require SQL Server 2005 as well? The random asp runtime error that you are receiving can be due to the script being timing out due to high server load. Hence, you should consider a powerful hosting service which is not oversold.

    Did you checkout the Reseller Hosting Offers section Here? Once you've shortlisted the hosts, you can use the 'Search' feature above to look at their reviews.

    Good luck!
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

    Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

  6. #6
    HI,

    Here are some good and reliable reseller hosting providers

    hostnine.com
    hostgator.com
    resellerzoom.com

    Thanks

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by praveen View Post
    HI,

    Here are some good and reliable reseller hosting providers

    hostnine.com
    hostgator.com
    resellerzoom.com

    Thanks
    I am with ResellerZoom but I recently got a better deal through innohosting.com.

    I took advantage of an offer they had in the offers section here.

    ResellerZoom is good but their support started to slow down dramatically. Some tickets took over 6 hours to respond to.

    There are very good reviews for InnoHosting on WHT so I decided to give them a shot. Their services are very similar to RZ.
    Jason Bennett

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cann View Post
    I am with ResellerZoom but I recently got a better deal through innohosting.com.
    I think the OP is searching for windows hosting.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    I think the OP is searching for windows hosting.
    My mistake, I realise now that he mentioned ASP.

    In that case, InnoHosting may not be for you.
    Jason Bennett

  10. #10
    I'm going to recommend PremiumReseller, i really can't get enough of their support. I've not had any downtime at all since i bought the account over 6 months ago!

    10/10.
    HydraHost Internet LTD
    Providing 100% uptime for the last 18 months.
    Quality affordable hosting. Hosting the UK and beyond!

  11. #11
    After a year and half I would not recommend hostnine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •