What you think about .co.uk ?

Well, that. In the course of the current beta to my domain software, one people ask me for support .co.uk but i never see much of that.

Then, i begin to check where can i purchase more cheaply and was moniker.com with namepros.com prices, i purchase 1 for 2 years in 13.90.

As a note, cant activate in my RC , and the other option reasonable was godaddy, but moniker is better in price and Peace of mind for me.

In the last auction of moniker, only two domains with that extension was offered.

JesusOfNazareth.co.uk
    LaborLaw.co.uk

Please say if u have some .co.uk, why, and what your think of this type of domains. I begin to think is better do manual than implement.
    Last edited by Aorozco; 05-25-2008 at 11:07 PM.
    Each registrar is a tool. Not all Tools are for the same thing

the only reason I can see for having a .co.uk is if you do business in the uk or europe. It signifies who you may cater to or you can use it to passthrough to your main domain.
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.™
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

I don't have any .co.uk because I am not based in the UK, but it is what I would expect of an UK-based entity. (Not expect as in must-have, but as something that makes me feel comfortable and "natural.")

I am based in the UK and have a .co.uk domain, thinkteen.co.uk. We will be buying .com domains as well
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Limited
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin / XenForo Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

thanks for answer. I see the market for my software is in users of these forums, and no much intereste , i support later but manually.
    Each registrar is a tool. Not all Tools are for the same thing