Looking for a home page designed for MUWP site

Hi All,

I am looking for someone who has worked with MUWP before, i am seeking a theme to be build for my web site.

If you have experience is designing themes for Multi user word press then please drop me a Private message and i will email you with the details and request and request a quote.

Sent PM. Hope to hear from you soon!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

I replied to your PM and details have been sent.

Still looking for this project to get done, no offer has been accepted yet. Please PM me and details will be sent.

Xsessive is interactive web design studio with representatives across North America. The Xsessive team is a group of talented young creative artists and dynamic graphic designers assisted by a technical staff of software engineers, all with considerable expertise and experience in web design, animation, management systems and interactive presentation.

We recognize the value an effective internet presence brings and we will help you utilize the internet to its full potential.

By fusing a unique blend of usability, design and technology, expertise all under one roof, we provide a broad range of multimedia solutions including advanced video streaming, interactive effects and animation, custom web design, enterprise programming services and strategy consulting.

* Flash Design and Graphic Work
    * Fully customizable Content Management Systems
    * Print work and print Design
    * Conceptualization
    * Content Development

From a project’s inception, to the seamless transition into development, to the delivery of a finished product, we strive both to present the ultimate client experience and to establish lasting relationships.

Teamwork, Imagination and Technology

Thank You for joining Xsessive in presenting Your Future
    Please see the attached link to see our portfolio
    www.XsessiveDesigns.com

Thank you
    Jason Mainella