[PoundHost review] - Want to feel special? Need flexible solutions? Go with PH!!

Hello,

I was really bored with LINX problems at England and my current UK provider's (xx company) bad customer support, I started to look for another provider at EU. I know LINX is used nearly all England providers but the problem was only with 1 switch of them. Anyways..

While visiting wht pages unhappily with hope of finding a good provider and sending them mails which I've founded, days passed with no luck.. After a few days I've mailled poundhost ( www.poundhost.co.uk ) and they've returned me in 5 or 10 minutes not sure while I was hopping to see a reply tomorrow or next week which we saw at other providers

Matthew, answered my all questions carefully and gave me whatever I want. I didn't have too many servers but he replied me as I was planning to move 50-60 servers to them I was very happy that I couldn't stop asking whatever I wanted to know to him and got my replies again carefully and they were handled professionally.

Now he gave me some VERY special deal and I am using them at this time! Personally, working with nearly all UK and DE providers, I never saw faster reply time for mails and tickets sometimes you get reply before clicking another link If you really want to feel special, go with PoundHost!

Shortly;
    PoundHost? - Best EU provider that I saw in my 6 years IT life..

Thank you guys.

Very nice review, thanks for sharing
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    » Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

No wonder he gave you whatever you wanted if you were transferring 50-60 servers to them...

Hehe yes but I never told about 60 servers, I have 5 servers

Hehe yes but I never told about 60 servers, I have 5 servers
    I am a little confused then from the original thread:

as I was planning to move 50-60 servers to them
    http://www.rskeens.com
    A casual blog mainly about the web hosting industry

While the source of confusion is valid, it appears to me that the OP was simply making a statement that regardless of his desire to obtain a smaller amount of services from Poundhost than other potential clients, he was treated with a level of service equal to that of larger clientèle from his perspective.

At least that is my impression from the prior sentence(s)......

Correct!

Like I was planning to move 60 servers. There are no acrual 60 servers around.

Hold your horses....

Not meaning to burst your bubble, but I've got 8 servers colocated and 2 rented servers with Poundhost.
    Honestly, I wish the servers weren't hosted there. I'd move them if I could.

I've had at least 4 significant downtime incidents with them the past year.
    Not too mention the after hours support screwing up my servers and causing nearly 16 hours of downtime.
    BTW.... The 24/7 phone support is garbage. outside Business hours you get a recorded message, you leave your message, you never hear anything back.

They do however have excellent Business Hours engineers, relatively cheap and big bandwidth.

any speed test available ?

How long have you actually been with PoundHost? It sounds to me that you mostly talk about the wonderful deal and good pre-sales. Which are nice to have, but are usually handled by different guys than the actual support.

I would like the title to sound a bit less like an advertisement for the host, but maybe that's just me.

My company has been with them for just over 2 years, if that improves my credibility

Speed wise they are good. I get about 4-5mbps (bits) copying files from PH to servers in the US.

They are hosted in Bluesquare Data Center and get their bandwidth from EuroConnex (A sister company I believe). 3 big pipes come into their data center.

I'm glad you're getting a good service from them. I've heard nothing but good things about poundhost.
    DesireSpace - Premium Website Hosting :: SHARED - RESELLER - DEDICATED