Proactive Server Management Needed

Can anyone recommend a server management company that performs proactive management. By proactive, I mean logging in to the server once a month to check logs for suspicious activity, doing critical updates, routine hardening check and other things that comes with a quality management company. Monitoring would be a bonus. Of course, supporting our questions would also be a part of the service.

Along with your recommendation, it would be great if you can provide a few sentences to explain your recommendation (why you would recommend this company). Thank you.

Hello,

the list of companies that provide such services is actually pretty low considering the amount of "managed" providers out there.

Take a look at people like dynamicnet and utropicmedia. Competitors of ours, but, I do not mind recommending them as they perform solid services and have been around for quite awhile...
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

there is a list of Companies that provide management in the Wiki, check them out, email them and ask them as not all is providing proactive management...
    WebbyCart.com
    sales@webbycart.com
    Fully Managed Servers & VPS, 3rd Party Management, Offsite Rsync Backup

Hello

Hope you are fine there

i suggest you to go with logicsupport.com

they are simply amazing guys , highly trained techs , very friendly , proactive ,

level 3 security , before i was with another company , i dont wana take name

but after joining logicsupport my server runs smooth and i never got any

problem , i generally get my tickets answered under 5-10 Minutes and

normally they resolve them under 1 hour.i personally recommend you to go

with logic support,im sure you will be having peace of mind after joining them

Hope this helps
    Rounak
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & Kvm SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Location: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 on Site Engineers

Greetings Mealto:

What automation (partial or complete) system will you be using?

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Quote Originally Posted by dynamicnet View Post
    Greetings Mealto:

What automation (partial or complete) system will you be using?

Thank you.
    Hi Peter,

I am not sure what you mean by automation system. If you are asking about control panel, it's cPanel. Hope that helps.

I believe that touchsupport can fulfill this task for you.
    Plutomic Hosting
    Empowering Your Web Ventures
    In Business Since 2005
    Specializing in Web Hosting, VPS, Managed Dedicated Servers and Managed Colocation