Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kayako VS Cerberus? Which one to choose?

I need the helpdesk system.. Kayako VS Cerberus? Which one to choose?

Thanks alot for your opinion.

Kayako, it may have its flaws and not be updated as much as people would like but its head and shoulders above everything else.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

Kayako, good and easy to use.
    Regards,
    Tommy McKeon

Normally I would say Cerberus, but after the mess that Cerb 4 turned out to be, I'm steering more towards Kayako.
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

Kayako. simple. effective. another-one-word-buzzline-with-my-praise-for-it.
    Ash Slaughter, former Systems Operator for Scratch Telecom
    Oracle Ninja, Linux Admin, Java/JSP Developer, Casual C#/ADO.NET/ASP.NET Monkey, Python Programmer, CCNA.

I would like to throw in my vote for Kayako Supportsuite. I enjoy the application provided with it. However, there are some features I wish they would implement. Regardless, it is a worthwhile piece of software .
    SwiftModders - Professional Web Design Services & WHMCS Themes
    Web Designs catered to web hosting and software providers!
    Check out the top-rated WHMCS Admin Panel Theme by SwiftModders

Kayako, simple and everything you need is there.
    Kody R.
    Sr. Operations Analyst
    100TB.com -> Awesome dedicated servers. 20 locations & lots of bandwidth
    VPS.NET -> Cloud Hosting. 18 Locations. Check out our website!

Is there any free ones out there that are good?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H View Post
    Normally I would say Cerberus, but after the mess that Cerb 4 turned out to be, I'm steering more towards Kayako.
    Kayako is very nice in regards to creating modules, and I have to admit it has renewed my love in the software. I've developed a few modules for dedicated servers (MRTG + Remote Reboot + rDNS) and it took a few days of understanding how Kayako modules and the user permission system worked, but once you have it down... the rest is a cake walk!
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com

www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.

Normally I would say Cerberus, but after the mess that Cerb 4 turned out to be [...]
    Care to elaborate?
    Jeff Standen, Chief of R&D, WebGroup Media LLC. - LinkedIn
    Cerb is a fast and flexible web-based platform for business collaboration and automation. http://www.cerbweb.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jstanden View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    Having used Cerb 2 and used Cerb 3, I was utterly disgusted at how Cerb 4 was completely different. I installed it and poked around with it for a few hours trying to figure it out, but was not able to figure it out at all. Too confusing. I would have stuck to the Cerb 2 / Cerb 3 concept.
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

Having used Cerb 2 and used Cerb 3, I was utterly disgusted at how Cerb 4 was completely different. I installed it and poked around with it for a few hours trying to figure it out, but was not able to figure it out at all. Too confusing. I would have stuck to the Cerb 2 / Cerb 3 concept.
    I whole heartedly agree.

I'm always evaluating help desks, primarily for security testing, but also looking for something to fill the gaps that Kayako creates and my honest opinion of Cerberus 4 was a feeling of disorganization, confusion and a frank "WTF were they thinking" when the UI was modified. The ironic part is that v4 was supposed to be more organized...

We used cerberus for about a year, then sitepanel3 for about a year and we've recently switched to kayako - which has been the best so far. Got loads of features and is just great
    Regards,

James
    Internet Radio | CDN

I was on the fence about which app to use when Cerberus 4 was being developed/released. In the end I went with Kayako for much the same reasons. The previous version of Cerberus I had been trialing was pretty good, and had it stayed on that path, I probably would have bought it.
    The new one simply wasn't for me.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Having used Cerb 2 and used Cerb 3, I was utterly disgusted at how Cerb 4 was completely different.
    "Utterly disgusted" is rather melodramatic.

If your opinion is our project is a complete mess, then that's fine. I've been writing software long enough to know how subjective everything is and I don't take it personally. Please realize I will genuinely respect your opinion (or criticism), and I almost always learn the most from brutal honesty that forces me to be more objective myself. But it's really hard to address your particular issues if you can't get more specific than "it's different".

A big thing to understand about re-building a project like this from scratch, is that the vast majority of things that have either aided or hindered our progress over the years are invisible. Most of the hard work goes into writing a stable, scalable, fast and maintainable foundation. At the end of all that, though, we're judged by the last 5% of UI makeup sitting on top of that workhorse.

The UI is clearly important to do right as early as possible, but it's also important to understand how easy it is for us to refine those usability nags from your feedback. On the flip-side, it's much more difficult to stick with a problem for 6 years, being receptive to learn from every misstep and dead-end, to really understand the scope of it enough to develop new concepts.

There are a lot of prettier projects out there who ultimately haven't done their homework on the concepts. I'm sure they work fine for a lot of people, but having absorbed myself in these problems for years, it's hard for me to imagine most of those shiny interfaces in heavy daily use after the newness wears off. Our problem is different -- we've done exhaustive research about punishing a helpdesk with high volumes of work, but we have a hard time stopping to make our work look sexy. We spend more time on the app than the website or docs, and we (foolishly, no doubt ) expect it to speak for itself.

I can't irrationally ask that you care about what I'm doing simply because I do – and I won't. I'd simply like to ask that you don't mindlessly repeat FUD without taking the time to understand what we're doing, and without knowing why you agree with us or not.

I'm up for talking about anything, as people not products.
    Cerb is a fast and flexible web-based platform for business collaboration and automation. http://www.cerbweb.com/

"Utterly disgusted" is rather melodramatic.

If your opinion is our project is a complete mess, then that's fine. I've been writing software long enough to know how subjective everything is and I don't take it personally. Please realize I will genuinely respect your opinion (or criticism), and I almost always learn the most from brutal honesty that forces me to be more objective myself. But it's really hard to address your particular issues if you can't get more specific than "it's different".

A big thing to understand about re-building a project like this from scratch, is that the vast majority of things that have either aided or hindered our progress over the years are invisible. Most of the hard work goes into writing a stable, scalable, fast and maintainable foundation. At the end of all that, though, we're judged by the last 5% of UI makeup sitting on top of that workhorse.

The UI is clearly important to do right as early as possible, but it's also important to understand how easy it is for us to refine those usability nags from your feedback. On the flip-side, it's much more difficult to stick with a problem for 6 years, being receptive to learn from every misstep and dead-end, to really understand the scope of it enough to develop new concepts.

There are a lot of prettier projects out there who ultimately haven't done their homework on the concepts. I'm sure they work fine for a lot of people, but having absorbed myself in these problems for years, it's hard for me to imagine most of those shiny interfaces in heavy daily use after the newness wears off. Our problem is different -- we've done exhaustive research about punishing a helpdesk with high volumes of work, but we have a hard time stopping to make our work look sexy. We spend more time on the app than the website or docs, and we (foolishly, no doubt ) expect it to speak for itself.

I can't irrationally ask that you care about what I'm doing simply because I do – and I won't. I'd simply like to ask that you don't mindlessly repeat FUD without taking the time to understand what we're doing, and without knowing why you agree with us or not.

I'm up for talking about anything, as people not products.
    I would use it if the interface looked better and it was less difficult. For now I'm sticking with Kayako.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    I would use it if the interface looked better and it was less difficult. For now I'm sticking with Kayako.
    No problem!

I think most of the perceived difficulty is just the lack of a thorough manual or a good overview on our site. We kid ourselves that it's "really intuitive and doesn't need it" because we're involved with it every day (and developers tend to avoid doing that stuff as long as possible!).

I'll pull my head out of 'coding land' and help the guys over here flesh out the wiki and things.

(Thanks for writing back)

Personally I think kayako is one of the worst pieces of software out there. The permissions system for a large tech team is horrible to work with, hinders cross dept communications and the ability to support our customers. Cerberus also has its problems, but kayakos work flow issues and searching problems far over shadow any problems Cerberus might have.
    Jay

jstanden:

Would it be possible for you to put up a demo of Cerberus3 and then let the WHT community try out both versions and use their experience to provide you with a little bit of feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat H View Post
    jstanden:
    Would it be possible for you to put up a demo of Cerberus3 and then let the WHT community try out both versions and use their experience to provide you with a little bit of feedback?
    Absolutely! I'll post back the URLs shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by sodapopinski View Post
    I need the helpdesk system.. Kayako VS Cerberus? Which one to choose?

Thanks alot for your opinion.
    I use both on a daily basis. Personally, with the volume of mails we deal with, I find I can locate a ticket and reply quicker in Cerberus. But, the interface isn't as slick as Kayako's.

My suggestion would be to actually try out both for a period of time, kick the tyres on both, and decide yourself.

The only thing I can say is, you wouldn't be disappointed with either
    Alasdair

jstanden:
    Alright! Here's what we did for you:

We set up a Cerb3 and Cerb4 helpdesk for WHT users to critique. Both of them are receiving copies of the exact same mail generated by the same tools we use during development. Every 5 minutes it will create 25 sample hosting-related tickets, and every 2 minutes they receive 10 spam messages. We may adjust those times, but it should ensure as people play around there will be something to look at.

To the degree possible, we set up both helpdesks to be identical for the initial groups and routing.

I could say a lot more about it, but I'll let you form your own impressions.

Cerb3 WHT Demo: http://wht.cerb3.com/admin/
    Cerb4 WHT Demo: http://wht.cerb4.com/admin/

Those URLs are in demo mode, so they won't let you send legitimate mail outside the helpdesk. You can still treat them as a sandbox and reply, delete, shuffle, etc. Our site has a couple screencasts which should give you ideas of things to try.

You're welcome to reuse those URLs in other discussions. They should be valid for a couple days.

(Mods: I did my best to keep this on topic, reactive and free of hype.)

I have to go with the general consensus. We have been using Kayako and it meets all our needs.

Perfect!

I already see a few massive design flaws in v4 compared to v3, but I'll play around with it for a while (over the next few days while making notes!) and do my best to write up a comparison of the two. Hopefully others will do the same and you guys can take some of the suggestions and put them to use.

The most obvious thing that jumps out at me right now is that in v4 if I want to view the tickets for a specific queue, I have to click on Support then Inbox. In v3, simply clicking on Support will bring up the ticket list. Is this an option that can be changed somewhere in the settings?

i am using kayako for 3 years since ver 2.
    this is the best choice . WHT is using the same system , hehe D:
    Hostiran Networks - Dedicated Server in IRAN - VPS Hosting in IRAN - IR Domain Registration

Hopefully others will do the same and you guys can take some of the suggestions and put them to use.
    That would be great.

...in v4 if I want to view the tickets for a specific queue, I have to click on Support then Inbox. In v3, simply clicking on Support will bring up the ticket list.
    What you're saying is technically correct, but it's coming from a v3 perspective. The mindset with v4 is to have your work sorted into buckets (automatically as much as possible), with an empty inbox, before you start tackling similar items.

You'll notice when you click on a group like Sales, the Overview will change your context and hide everything that's not related to what you're working on. Support and Billing get out of the way. As you end up with more groups and buckets, it becomes a lot more clear how helpful that is.

The apparent simplicity is deceiving. Take a look at how the "-add filter-" link shows up (for group managers or admins) in the 'Bucket' column only when something is in a group's inbox. A lot of subtle, contextual things are happening as you work your way through Overview.

We've experimented with the idea of reducing a click by having the links for Groups automatically shift to the "-All-" list. But in practice, we rarely want the "-All-" list for any group (and even less do we want the list for all groups). If we're wrong on our assumption when serving up those lists by default, the system does extra work and you end up waiting for a list to draw that you don't want to see. That takes longer than an extra click once in a while.

We did, at one point, have the '-All-' link to the right of the group name. We still could do something again similar to how "(peek)" displays on the ticket lists, and just try to be as subtle as possible.

But I really think with a small stint of daily use you'd see how the context shift is worth the extra click occasionally when you actually do want the full list for a group. For what it's worth, the people using Cerb4 every day aren't bringing up that click on Overview. (I do realize there's a degree of selective adaptation at work too -- the kind of people who *would* use it couldn't really have a show-stopping objection to something about it in the first place )

It's important to realize the intent. We want to keep you focused on similar work with as little context-shifting as possible, instead of giving in to the urge to just work on things in whatever order they came in (and consequently jumping around erratically in your tools/windows/tabs). It may seem counter-intuitive at first compared to a normal e-mail client, but it pays dividends when you're busy.

That's how Overview works, but you could create your own workspace on the next link over ('my workspaces') to give you a combined list of all tickets in whatever groups and buckets you want.

I appreciate your initial thoughts! Even with my rambling, it's quite possible you're on to something.

Kayako - More user friendly.
    cPanelDesigns - High Quality & Mobile Ready cPanel Themes

Quote Originally Posted by SynHosting View Post
    Kayako - More user friendly.
    Have you even tried Cerberus? I mean, installed it on a server and played around with it for a few days?
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com

www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.

That would be great.

What you're saying is technically correct, but it's coming from a v3 perspective. The mindset with v4 is to have your work sorted into buckets (automatically as much as possible), with an empty inbox, before you start tackling similar items.

You'll notice when you click on a group like Sales, the Overview will change your context and hide everything that's not related to what you're working on. Support and Billing get out of the way. As you end up with more groups and buckets, it becomes a lot more clear how helpful that is.

The apparent simplicity is deceiving. Take a look at how the "-add filter-" link shows up (for group managers or admins) in the 'Bucket' column only when something is in a group's inbox. A lot of subtle, contextual things are happening as you work your way through Overview.

We've experimented with the idea of reducing a click by having the links for Groups automatically shift to the "-All-" list. But in practice, we rarely want the "-All-" list for any group (and even less do we want the list for all groups). If we're wrong on our assumption when serving up those lists by default, the system does extra work and you end up waiting for a list to draw that you don't want to see. That takes longer than an extra click once in a while.

We did, at one point, have the '-All-' link to the right of the group name. We still could do something again similar to how "(peek)" displays on the ticket lists, and just try to be as subtle as possible.

But I really think with a small stint of daily use you'd see how the context shift is worth the extra click occasionally when you actually do want the full list for a group. For what it's worth, the people using Cerb4 every day aren't bringing up that click on Overview. (I do realize there's a degree of selective adaptation at work too -- the kind of people who *would* use it couldn't really have a show-stopping objection to something about it in the first place )

It's important to realize the intent. We want to keep you focused on similar work with as little context-shifting as possible, instead of giving in to the urge to just work on things in whatever order they came in (and consequently jumping around erratically in your tools/windows/tabs). It may seem counter-intuitive at first compared to a normal e-mail client, but it pays dividends when you're busy.

That's how Overview works, but you could create your own workspace on the next link over ('my workspaces') to give you a combined list of all tickets in whatever groups and buckets you want.

I appreciate your initial thoughts! Even with my rambling, it's quite possible you're on to something.
    I have debated moving to cerberus for many years. I have never done it though.

In my absolute honest opinion your new site is a disaster, the old one in my opinion was nicer, however that does not mean the software is bad. Compared to kayako's, your site cannot compete. I love the Kayako site - it is well made to be honest.

Your pricing has never been stable. If the pricing remained stable, and you have a refugee system in place I would have been more inclined to move. After reading your blog, I do think the changes have been logical and justified so that does not worry me.

Kayako has nothing wrong with it, and it looks amazing. The InstaAlert, live chat and SupportSuite desktop software makes it wonderful to work with. I don't keep my stuff open, I just use email alerts etc to monitor everything along side the add-on software.

The software side of things, I'd put you on par, if not better; if you added live chat and improved the styling of everything. On that side of things, you could easily pass Kayako. However, their new USA offices and coders are top stuff. Very helpful.

If I were given a free full copy, chances are I'd probably move (hint hint ) if I could keep the desktop side of things. I always like using stuff on my desktop rather than browser.

After speaking on the town hall thing, Brenan has restored my confidence within the project. However, it has not inclined me to move or anything of the sort as the prices for a start up company (like mine) cannot afford $400. You really need an option like lease-to-own or refugee discounts. That would be perfect. It could also raise some cash which could help boost your production rate by hiring more staff etc.

I think either way, Kayako or cerberus is a solid option!

If you need me to elaborate on any of this Jeff, drop me an email or PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sohan View Post
    In my absolute honest opinion your new site is a disaster
    And I agree with you completely!

Being a company of engineers is a doubled-edged sword. We're free to do what's best for our projects without constantly compromising; but at the same time, we have this overwhelming urge to break stuff and put it back together.

It's kind of like putting a toe forward, then taking three precautionary steps backwards for perspective, then jumping 20 steps forward after we're sure we're on the right track.

Ultimately, we end up with a great understanding of why specific things work or not, but it can get fairly messy along the way. The website proves that.

I'll send you a PM with a preview of our '20 steps forward' version. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Your pricing has never been stable.
    That's true too. It fits in enough with the engineer mentality above that I probably don't need to find clever ways to say the same things over again.

After reading your blog, I do think the changes have been logical and justified so that does not worry me.
    Thanks for taking the time!

Kayako has nothing wrong with it, and it looks amazing.
    Yeah, years ago Varun and I used to joke that they had the design-conscious market and we had the tech-conscious market -- but I think today that gap is narrowing from both sides.

Without good competition it wouldn't be very interesting for us or you.

You really need an option like lease-to-own or refugee discounts.
    We used to let people break up their order over 6 months, and we've been tossing around the idea of reviving the policy. I definitely understand how it's a concern for web hosts who are accustomed to earning and spending money in smaller monthly amounts.

I think either way, Kayako or cerberus is a solid option!
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Based on my scratch pad of notes, you made a lot of good points.

Alright! Here's what we did for you:
    Cerb3 WHT Demo: http://wht.cerb3.com/admin/
    Cerb4 WHT Demo: http://wht.cerb4.com/admin/
    I like the cerb4, let me know if we can modify the source code?
    The reason is I want to modify to Bcc coloum menu from
    input type="text" size="100" name="bcc"
    TO
    input type="text" value="[email protected]" size="100" name="bcc"
    so it will automaticaly load my email address (I need bcc email so I can monitor my staff's replies through my private mailbox)

I like the cerb4, let me know if we can modify the source code?
    Hey there! Yeah, we don't do any encoding or paranoid copy protection. We're on the honor system.

We encourage you to make code changes, but you should be using Subversion instead of the ZIP file to preserve your changes when you upgrade (even though both versions have the full source).

The template you want for the reply form is:
    /plugins/cerberusweb.core/templates/display/rpc/reply.tpl.php

Everything is pretty much organized the same way, starting with plugins. Everything is a plugin, though the majority of the default app is in /plugins/cerberusweb.core/

(I need bcc email so I can monitor my staff's replies through my private mailbox)
    With Cerb4 there's a much easier way to do that. I just enabled the "E-mail Notifications" plugin for that demo site.

Check out:
    http://wht.cerb4.com/admin/preferences/notifications

It adds an "E-mail Notifications" tab to your worker preferences. You can receive a copy of all inbound or outbound messages, or replies to you, in whatever groups and buckets you want, to whatever e-mail addresses you want.

You could have certain mail sent to your mobile phone, while a copy of everything is sent to your personal mailbox.

I use that the exact same way you're talking about. I get a copy of every e-mail our guys send out for managerial oversight.

You can also use those notifications to reply from an external e-mail client (desktop, mobile device, whatever). When the helpdesk receives your reply, it will replace your 'From:' address with the proper one from the helpdesk (like: [email protected]) and it'll pass your message on to the customer without exposing your private e-mail address.

Thanks!

With Cerb4 there's a much easier way to do that. I just enabled the "E-mail Notifications" plugin for that demo site.
    Check out:
    http://wht.cerb4.com/admin/preferences/notifications
    Cool, ;p
    OK, one more question before ordering on this Monday.
    I tried the demo since 3 days ago (http://xxxxhosting.fixtrouble.com) and everything looks very great except one thing annoyed me.

I would like to keep the database very simple, little size and efective, thus I need to delete the closed tickets if necessary.

I deleted the tickets using mail >> search >> deleted filter and the system only marked the tickets as deleted (x) but still we can undelete or reply them. Thus I assume it's NOT permanently deleted from the DB and this can cause the DB size issue for me.

Mind to share how to permanently delete the closed ticket which I choose?

Sorry I have alot of questions. I'm looking the one which can permanently replace my current helpdesk system.

Thanks alot Jeff.

Mind to share how to permanently delete the closed ticket which I choose?
    Sure!

When you delete a ticket, you've noticed it just sets it 'is_deleted=true' in the database and hides it. That gives you a chance to undo; and it also allows a customer to reply to a mistakingly deleted ticket and revive it (for example, if you were too over-eager deleting a list of mostly spam).

If you understand that and still want to clear out deleted tickets permanently, you want to go into the 'Scheduler' in Config:
    http://wht.cerb4.com/admin/config/scheduler

The Scheduler is in charge of all your timed behavior: downloading POP3 mail, parsing downloaded mail, doing maintenance and providing a heartbeat that other plugins can hook into.

Click "Maintenance". You'll see "Purge deleted tickets from database after ____ days of inactivity." You can set that number to 0 (zero) so tickets will be deleted every time maintenance runs.

You probably don't want to set maintenance to run too often (the default is nightly), but you can set it to run as often as you want.

Keep in mind that maintenance will only delete the rows from your MySQL database, creating slack. To delete the slack and recover your disk space you'll need to run "OPTIMIZE TABLE" or "mysqlcheck -o" on your database. Since that process locks tables and can run for an indeterminate amount of time, it's not something we do automatically. As a best practice, the time to run it is before you do backups.

Sorry I have alot of questions. I'm looking the one which can permanently replace my current helpdesk system.
    Ask away! I'll keep answering until I collapse from exhaustion, and when I regain consciousness I'll check my e-mail from the floor.

Alright, maybe not that obsessively. But I'll do my best to stay on top of it.

NO Doubt at all - GO FOR KAYAKO. I'm using clientexecs support system but in the past I've been fortunate to use Kayako - its by far the best system I've seen.
    www.hostouch.eu
    Europes Ultimate Hosting Provider
    WHM/cPanel/Fantastico/Apache2.x/PHP5.x

I'm using Kayako and while they are slow to update, their system is proven to be solid as I have been using it for over a year and rarely if ever I had to use Kayako support. However, there is always a few features here and there that they could add. But overall its a great product.

Regarding Cerberus, I've seen it used around by some other hosts but after viewing their website I first thought I had went to the wrong place because I thought no reputable support system site would make a website like this, thats just crazy.

I'd say the first thing they need to do is get a real website. I'm sorry but please take this as constructive criticism.

However, I love to see competition as it creates better products and cheaper prices. Look at WHMCS, and how it has evolved to a viable alternative to Modernbill that has literally owned the market. No doubt with the correct mindset and skills Cerberus can ahcive the same.

Quote Originally Posted by MMH-Moe View Post
    Regarding Cerberus ... I'd say the first thing they need to do is get a real website. I'm sorry but please take this as constructive criticism.
    Hey, no need to apologize! I commented on that (valid) constructive criticism earlier in this thread.

Our current website started as an internal joke based on the 4.0 mentality -- a statement about not doing what everyone else is: black & green vs. cliché white & blue, losing the self-indulgent marketing fluff for videos and several ways to contact us in real-time, etc. (besides, nothing says "fresh start" like black and green! ).

I'm as surprised as you are we've kept it up this long.

No doubt some people look at it and just close their browser without even making it to the demo. Honestly, that's turned out to be a pretty good noise filter for us.

(That said, we're currently working on the appropriately cliché corporate website, befitting of our reputation.)

My vote for Kayako
    www.24x7servermanagement.com
    Server Management, Server Security, Server Monitoring.
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider !! Skype: techs24x7

I just really dislike the new customer interface of Cerberus 4. It's fine if you're trying to get functionality, but clients want the "pretty" factor. The admin section for both is fine to me. The customer interface in cerb3 was much better, although not as pretty as Kayako.
    We do web hosting on the cloud. And we do it well. | catsnine.com

For us, I wouldnt use anything but Cerebrus. Kayako just didnt do it for me.

Having said this, I just didnt get Cerebrus v4 and we chose to stick with v3. Nothing against v4, more then anything, we are too busy to take the time to learn something new... but, nothing like just upgrading and then dealing with the kick back from the staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast