please recommend hi-so shared hosting 100% uptime

Located in their big data center.
    Not reseller.

my quota and tracffic is very low < 1GB per month.

But need cpanel with SSH2

LiquidWeb has a 100% uptime guarantee. http://www.liquidweb.com/

excellent! do you have any coupon ?

What's the 2nd choice? 99.9% uptime is ok.
    But need hi-so datacenter and support.
    Cpanel + SSH2
    not overselling company.
    Last edited by natong; 05-25-2008 at 08:07 PM.

liquidweb.com allow only 2 domains

What is your budget? 100% uptime in a shared hosting environment will be nearly impossible to provide, especially if you have a low budget.

Host-tracker told me my site (monetos.net) had 100% uptime at Downtownhost.com. I think you may want to check this company

It depends what you mean by 100% uptime. If you want real 100% uptime, you won't find it at a shared host. If you just want a guarantee, it's not all that uncommon, but keep in mind that it is only a guarantee. If (and most likely it will) uptime drops below 100%, you get SLA credits.

I see. thank for adviced me about uptime.

my budget ~$10 to $15 per month.

Well you will not find allot of Datacenters that provide 10$ hosting accounts. Most datacenters costs millions work with hosting companies since they are not interested in 10$. Except Liquidweb and other companies that own small datacenter you are probably get a better deal with a company that works directly with a datacenter. As for 100% uptime that doesnt exist. Nothing in life is 100% bullet proof except death.
    You will find very good hosts that can provide you 99% uptime but dont expect them to give you unlimited domains and unlimited traffic kind of deals.

Quote Originally Posted by maniakaz View Post
    Host-tracker told me my site (monetos.net) had 100% uptime at Downtownhost.com. I think you may want to check this company
    That's good for you, but doesn't really prove anything about the host. They have a server that's doing fine and running good. But what about the moment it takes a dive for whatever reason? How long it takes for them to get it up? Are they going to sit on the problem, or swiftly correct the situation?

Unless there's a some sort of cluster/failover solution - essentially more than one server running your site - 100% uptime isn't possible in the long run. Done right, it ain't cheap.

Usually people asking for "100% uptime" just mean reliable server with good network speed and decent uptime.

It could also you got lucky to be in that server. A company has as many uptimes as server they have. Also some siteuptime trackers dont work very well. It could be that your site is up from Canada and the United states but not in Europe. If the monitoring is in the US it will just show online.

Where is most of your sites user base going to be visiting from ?
    Amd-Communications - Affordable and Powerful Web Hosting Services www.amd-comms.co.uk
    Toll Free: 0800 043 2336 E-mail: sales[at]amd-comms.co.uk Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - VPS Servers - Fresh IT Solutions

A company has as many uptimes as server they have
    I believe they might have uptime constantly and sometime they have downtimes. Not vice versa.

As for uoptime. Pay more attantion on the web hosting provider's datacenter and network they use. Also check simle web site hosted with them for uptime.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Natong,

You didn't state your budget for this, for 100% uptime (while impossible, it is possible to get as near as possible).

You may want to look for hosts offering any of these to reduce chances of downtime; cloud computing, grid hosting, clustered hosting