What do you think of my BYO hosting plans?

im launching a separate site for hosting (instead of with my designs site).

do you think the pricing is good??
    http://hoststation.aplusmedia.com/byo.htm
    compared to my PLANS hosting

http://hoststation.aplusmedia.com/plans.htm

the main page is at http://hoststation.aplusmedia.com

the site is not complete yet. you cant submit the order form.
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

Very nice design, althrough, I think that this is the incorrect forum.

BTW, why your BYO plans are cheapear than your normal plans?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

wrong? where should it be?

BYO arent cheaper... it all really depends what you choose..

if you choose exactly whats in the "plan", price works out to b about $1 more with BYO.

is the pricing too low?? im setting the price based on whats been offered here at WHT, but i also know that prices on here are very chap sometimes, way below avagerage price.
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

You're right,your BYO plans worth $1 more than your plans.

I guess that this go to the site review section, of course, I can be wrong as allways
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

This is the right forum you have chosen and your prices are also good with plans you specified.

My opinion

To my first impression it looks pretty fair, until you get to subdomains, I mean 1 subdomain is $12/year? How exactly do you explain that? I don't know much about hosting, but aren't they technically free to you?

7. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com