* The NEW Peachtree WebWorks - Pls Review!

The name change is official - Gadget Computing is now Peachtree WebWorks!

I'd appreciate some comments on the new site look, navigation, prices (I know for you regulars here they will seem quite high ), etc.

www.ptww.net

Thanks for the time!
    Last edited by peachtreewebworks; 08-25-2002 at 06:51 PM.
    Peachtree WebWorks, LLC
    http://www.peachtreewebworks.com

21 views and no one has anything to say???

Good, bad, so-so... anything?
    Peachtree WebWorks, LLC

It's not bad.

Although that logo might look better on a white background..

Also try putting a <br> after the copyright at the bottom, make a little white space underneath.

And I think it would be better to put "Client Login" to the right of "About Us"..because of the little arrows, then they're all lined up.

Good work.

Clean site and simple site and navigations. Look at the logo. Fonts look distored.

Thanks for the comments! I did switch the menu items and added some bottom white space. Looks better

The logo had to be modified to get the background transparent. I'll have to try some other things to get it looking better. It does look good on a white background, but then of course I lose some of the photo.
    Peachtree WebWorks, LLC

You have chosen color #CCCCCC at the bottom. Please fill in some text or copyright notice there or delete it. Logo needs more work.

Plenty of websites use the squared off look at the bottom..

More orange would make the site more exciting. Defined orange edges/contrasts would give it a nice clean corporate look. Not sure what to use as an example..

The logo is simple, can carry that into the design.
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Hey, Michael:

Looking good. A few points:

1. On some pages, such as the home page and the "Our Network" page, I think the text is too wide. That is to say it goes from the far left side of the screen to the far right side. It is more comfortable for the visitor if you make the text column a little narrower so the eyes aren't spanning so far from one side of the screen to the other. Perhaps put an image to the left of the text to fill the void.

2. On the pages that have charts (eg. freebsd.php), the charts fill the entire width of the page. You may want to make it easier to read by putting in slight color on every other line so that the reader can easily scan across.

3. On a few of your FAQ sub pages there seems to be an inordinate amount of bold text. It is inconsistent from one sub page to another.

4. On your portfolio.php page, unless that's the effect you were going for, I'd put in border="0" for your hyperlinked screenshots.

5. Regarding the logo, yes it looks a little rough. Unless you can clean up the transparent image a little better, I'd open up the background header in your image editing program and create new text right on top of the image, and save it as one image, rather than a transparent logo sitting on top of a bg image like it is now.

6. I like the cartoon on services.php .

Otherwise, good work.

Hope that helps.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Good Work

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback
    Peachtree WebWorks, LLC