* Freelance PHP Expert required to finish project - hostcompanies.com

After 8 years and a lot of problems i require a expert programmer to help me put the last finished to www.hostcompanies.com (web hosting / web design & programmers directory).
    I require 3 small projects to finish the site off but sadly my programmer can no longer work as he has recently had a baby.
    The last project has been left with an error due to spaces in the locations - http://www.hostcompanies.com/hostSearch.htm

I have Power Point specs (some of this may confuse - because this was written for my last programmer, but i can easily talk through) - www.hostcompanies.com/Hosting by Location 29th Jan 2008.ppt

The backend of hostcompanies.com is very complex and it requires a real PHP expert to move through the code. I prefer to have a quote for each project & to find someone who can continue to work on future projects.

I will need to see examples of past projects & a website showing examples is preferred. I will also require a contract that copyright for any coding is passed to me once payment has been received.

There have been 2 programmers work on the site previously and both were fantastic - hopefully i can find someone who has the same skills to work with in the future.
    Time estimates are important as my last programmer really let me down due to the baby being born, however i am flexible.

All programmers that work on hostcompanies.com will have their names in the credits page once the site is complete. Once the site is complete it will make an excellent reference for programming skills.

Please send any reply's in this thread and we can take it from there.

Thanks,
    David Coleman
    www.hostcompanies.com
    Join my web hosting forums -http://www.hostcompanies.com/forums/ )

Please feel free to contact me for this!
    Primary email: advanced dot programmer at gmail dot com ..

Please contact me though msn, email or private message (all in my profile) and I will be happy to provide a quote.

Thanks,

- Martyn

Hi David,

I'm a Freelance PHP MySQL programmer with 5+ yrs of exp , checkout my online portfolio linked at my signature to know more abt my skill-sets , projects , client references & contact details.

I'm interested to work on this project , pls do send those 3 project details , so that I can give you the estimate on time & cost.

Feel free to contact me for further details.

Thanks.

Guys,

Thanks for your offers - i received a PM hours within posting and i decided to give the programmer a try. He has already completed the work on this project. I woke up today to find it completed - which is a real nice surprise.
    I was waiting to see if there were any problems before letting you all know.

There may be some other work in the future and i will keep a note of this thread as some of you are really appealing.
    Maybe in the future i might contact one or two of you again.

Thanks for all the offers.
    To wrap it up - the work is now complete.
    Join my web hosting forums -http://www.hostcompanies.com/forums/ )