Free IIS Stats Software?

Can anyone recommend a free log analyzer for IIS on Windows 2003? I know there use to be a pretty decent one for free but that was a few years back.

Microsoft do their own called, LogParser...
    It's not officially supported but was written by MS developers..

We use it quite allot.. It handles IISW3C, W3C, XML, Delimited, FixedLength, etc and can export to the screen or to file/flat file.. It will even do Charts and Graphs..

It's very very flexable you can simply just pass it a SQL statement with the correct parameters so it knows how to handle file types.
    Last edited by network82; 05-23-2008 at 06:02 PM.
    SOA/SaaS/Cloud & Hosting Technology Evangelist
    Note: Any opinions expressed are my own and not of anyone else or my companies.

I guess I should have been more specific.

I am looking for something which I can hand out usernames to our users and have them login and see their stats in a graphical interface.

What you mentioned seems interesting but doesn't sound quite like what I am looking for. Thanks for the reply though.

What I have used in the past is Urchin which really doesn't exist anymore in the format we used it before since Google bought it. Also have used Live Stats. I remember a free stats package but can't remember the name now.

AWStats is a free Perlbased Log Analyser which is quite popular..
    I'm not a big fan of it though, but for free it does do the job.
    SOA/SaaS/Cloud & Hosting Technology Evangelist
    Note: Any opinions expressed are my own and not of anyone else or my companies.

AWStats and Webalizer are both free (not a big fan of either either). For not much money, SmarterStats is awesome.

My vote goes to Awstats. It is free, easy to setup and gives the best output.

Try Awstats which is pretty good one.