Any high school internship program,,,,

by any chance...
    any high school internship program here ? paid or unpaid ?
    preferably washington, dc or near...

you can always come to sunny FL and interview for a non paying job, we'll put you to work!!!
    Dave Parish
    (727)755-4033

Correct me if I am wrong, but are you looking for work?

If so, you may wish to list your basic qualifications to help attract people.
    if ($life == "fair") {exit;}else ($life = "1") {$reality_sets_in = 1;
    $server_cost = relative";
    $shared_host = $bye - $bye;}

internship usually = wet behind the ears aka no skills. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Dave Parish
    (727)755-4033

yes, it's just my school requires us to do one internship to be able to graduate high school. im 11th grade and choosing IT or computer science. i signed up for one for CISCAP something like that on howard university and looking for another because i might not get accepted in case... howard asked me for resume, 2 letters of recommendations and a transcript

i do rent one dedicated server running few websites. i'm able to manage it little bit.

I'm interested to, but in Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Kojack510 View Post
    yes, it's just my school requires us to do one internship to be able to graduate high school. im 11th grade and choosing IT or computer science. i signed up for one for CISCAP something like that on howard university and looking for another because i might not get accepted in case... howard asked me for resume, 2 letters of recommendations and a transcript

i do rent one dedicated server running few websites. i'm able to manage it little bit.
    Find out if your allowed to work remotely. I help run an established webhosting company and we may be interested in having you (paid)
    Andrew Anderson
    Sales Manager
    NerdyHost.com

Quote Originally Posted by $alesMan View Post
    Find out if your allowed to work remotely. I help run an established webhosting company and we may be interested in having you (paid)
    Very kind of you