Question Prepaid Cards for Paypal/Ebay

Okay look im only 14 years old and I want a prepaid credit card so I can use PayPal and Ebay!!

I dont know witch card is very reliable and good and that can be accessed and used for paypal/ebay!

Also i have no bank or anything like that.

So what prepaid card is good to use for ebay and paypal??

-Also to use ebay and paypal you need to be 18 or over so when i sign up ill just put my real info name, address, phone, but fake bday ill put year 1980!

Also when i get my card and activate it ill match everything and bday year will be 1980

So basiclly i want a good reliable prepaid credit card so i can

-Use Paypal
    -Buy stuff on ebay

Also if its possible to sell things off of ebay and get money or you a program like text link ads and they send the money that i got to my prepaid card..

so does anyone know a good prepaid card

(also that can be purchased at a wallmart, wallgreens, cvs, rite aid)

Erm, you are aware that if you're not 18, you can't use PayPal or eBay anyways, right? You have to be 18 to hold an account with either.
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H View Post
    Erm, you are aware that if you're not 18, you can't use PayPal or eBay anyways, right? You have to be 18 to hold an account with either.
    Correct.

I suggest you ask your parents/guardian to use theirs when you want something. Also, if your parents will allow you, you can get a bank account and get a debit card which is just like a prepaid credit card. It will probably be a Visa or Mastercard. Whenever you use it, it takes the money right from your account.

Your not seriously expecting any honest WHTer to endoese your age fraud !

Untill your of age, let your parents be resposible for you, at 14, you do not have the maturity to accept that level of responsability.

If you must follow through your idea of this fraud, do not let us know, otherwise we could be 'aiding & abeting' ? a minor to commit a fraud.

I know you can get Gift Card like Credit Cards from Mastercard or Visa. You can go buy $100 gift card and use it. When It gets used up or you do not have enough it will just get declined.

Age fraud irritates most of us, as it is one of the leading reasons why a lot of us see chargebacks. A kid logs into their mother's paypal account, buys a server or a hosting account, then the parents file a chargeback.
    Ryan G.
    Owner
    Umgardi.ca

I don't know if you have it in your country but over here in England they have bank accounts for minors. It helps them to learn to manage money at an early age.

They get a debit card they can use all around the world, check with your local bank.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by xjuniorx View Post
    Okay
    WUTT !?!11?!!

look
    ok we looked.

im only 14 years old and I want a prepaid credit card so I can use PayPal and Ebay!!
    what the exclamation marks are for.

-Also to use ebay and paypal you need to be 18 or over so when i sign up ill just put my real info name, address, phone, but fake bday ill put year 1980!
    wow genius. from where did you come up with that idea. i bet you are the first to think about it.

-Use Paypal
    -Buy stuff on ebay

Also if its possible to sell things off of ebay and get money or you a program like text link ads and they send the money that i got to my prepaid card..

allright smartypants just spit it out, whats the real deal here. if you just tell us what do you really need to do with ebay, selling buying and etc, we can be able to advise you. but in that state you cant get no solid stuff to help you here with yer smartypants age fraud.

I smell bullsheeet. Phew, take a bath, kid.

It seem like some kid trying to stir up reaction on the forum. The best people he should be asking those questions are his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by indiaberry View Post
    It seem like some kid trying to stir up reaction on the forum. The best people he should be asking those questions are his parents.
    naaah he just came up with a smart idea.

There is a reason for the age being 18, mainly because you will be entering a contract online. You don't have any legal capacity to enter into such a contract therfore making any such agreement void.

Get your parents to do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by xjuniorx View Post
    Okay look im only 14 years old and I want a prepaid credit card so I can use PayPal and Ebay!!

I dont know witch card is very reliable and good and that can be accessed and used for paypal/ebay!

Also i have no bank or anything like that.

So what prepaid card is good to use for ebay and paypal??

Also when i get my card and activate it ill match everything and bday year will be 1980

-Use Paypal
    -Buy stuff on ebay

Just hack the Gibson!