Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    CirtexHosting 3 months reviews

    The first month was bad!
    Uptime: 97,1%
    Server and Network Speed: 2/10

    So I asked to move to another server! They moved all promptly (with my data). My reviews on the new server:

    Support: 9/10 always.Got answer also after 5min.
    Uptime: 99.99%
    Server and Network Speed: Great speed from Italy Now. You can test it.

    Now my site is about 400 visitors/day using video script. It's ok for now.

    Overall? Ok.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,391
    Hi,

    Thank you for your review and we'll continue to improve upon our services. As for your first problems in the server that will also be corrected.

    Cheers
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    624
    I remember spotting Cirtex a while back, and being impressed with their responsiveness to customers. Great job Cirtex!
    PHP Link Directory Script
    Easy Profitable 1000s of Sites us phpLD
    Hosts We Recommend for Users of Our Software

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by phpmotion_it View Post
    The first month was bad!
    Uptime: 97,1%
    Server and Network Speed: 2/10

    So I asked to move to another server! They moved all promptly (with my data). My reviews on the new server:

    Support: 9/10 always.Got answer also after 5min.
    Uptime: 99.99%
    Server and Network Speed: Great speed from Italy Now. You can test it.

    Now my site is about 400 visitors/day using video script. It's ok for now.

    Overall? Ok.
    How much do you pay there? And do you host all the videos and stream from that shared server? If so do you use FFMPeg?

  5. #5
    Thanks for the review, and keep it up Cirtex

  6. #6
    Did they move you to another server in a different data center that helped your speed issues from Italy?

    Great to hear about your positive experience, keep us updated

  7. #7
    Same data center: IL

    Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali View Post
    Did they move you to another server in a different data center that helped your speed issues from Italy?

    Great to hear about your positive experience, keep us updated

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    192.168.1.44
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by phpmotion_it View Post
    Same data center: IL
    If the domain in your signature is hosted there, I'm sorry to say it takes about 20 seconds to have the frontpage appear over here in Amsterdam.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    492
    How long have you been with them now?

  10. #10
    3 months only.. Tried another 2 shared hosting for my video script. They were slower. Will try a VPS soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by marisc View Post
    How long have you been with them now?

  11. #11
    Thanks a lot! Here its about 8.27 sec (deleted all cookies, ecc). To be on a shared hosting (with video script) think it's ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carloos View Post
    If the domain in your signature is hosted there, I'm sorry to say it takes about 20 seconds to have the frontpage appear over here in Amsterdam.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •