Getting more referrals out of Yahoo, Live, MSN, etc?

I have a site which is a few years old now containing several hundred pages of 100% unique technical content which for the most part I have written myself. As time has gone by I have seen very healthy growth from Google referrals, however every single other search engine has remained flat, to the extent that Google now provides circa 95% of all my search engine referral traffic.

I know Google is the powerhouse here, and I don't expect the others to match it. However I was hoping for a lot more from the likes of Yahoo and MSN, especially as I've submitted my XML sitemaps to them quite some time ago. Am I missing something here as far as what I need to do to ensure these search engines are crawling my site correctly (it looks like they are)? Is it a difference in the SERP algorithms between the search engines, or just a totally different demographic who use these search engines?
    Dominic Ryan

www.iis-aid.com

IIS and Open Source

So you have rankings on Y/M and you dont get traffic?
    Jaan Kanellis | iNET Interactive

High rank anywhere do not guarantee you traffic. As any SEO firm. They guarantee you SERP position, but they do not guarantee you any trafic.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

All my best rankings are on Google, however I'm not too far behind on Yahoo from what I've seen. Live on the otherhand, my rankings seem to be all over the place. To be honest I think my SERP could do with a bit of work, however I just didn't think my SERP on these search engines was that far behind where I am with Google and was a little suprised that the traffic was so much less. Anyway, I see if I can take a closer look over the coming weeks and see what I can find out.
    Dominic Ryan

www.iis-aid.com

IIS and Open Source