Delete Domain Option

Any registrar you recommend which offer domain delete option within 72 hour of new registration. And of course domain fee back to my advance funds.

Simply put; No.

i was with dotregistrar some month back and there was option of delete domain with in 5 days and domain fee back to my account.
    Now I am with mydomain there is no option i seen like this.

I believe Moniker.com will delete within 4 days with a $.25 restocking fee.

Go with (one of the many) small registrars and do a agreement with them, if you bring them enough business you can do agreements like that.

You could also get a reseller account from resellerclub. Domain could be deleted within 7 days. If I am correct, they charge $1/deletion.

I would recommend you chose the TOP registrars you would like to be interested in and then try to ask each of them.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

in PM someone told me godaddy offer this option, anyone check it?

Yes I accidently ordered a name I didn't want at Godaddy, I sent them an email & I was refunded shortly after. I'm not sure if the charged a fee but if they did it was small.
    hosting is ongoing

eNom.com offers this with their reseller accounts. They charge a $.25 fee, but you get everything else credited back to your account balance.

Works great -- we've used it many times after killing a fraudulent order, etc...

If you use the reseller API, just use the "delete domain" call and it's all automatic. Otherwise, you need to contact their support and request the domain be deleted and refunded.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Years ago I had godaddy delete a domain for me, but no refund was received. I basically just wanted it out of my account and didn't want to wait another 8 months for it to expire - I had accidentally purchased a domain with a typo - LESSON LEARNED: Don't drink and buy domains....EEEK!