crystalpayments.biz

did anyone hear for this company before?

Crystal Payments has been set up by Peng & Winsern who used to work with ******* in Malaysia.
    Let me put it this way: They have some very shady solutions and work with banks in Mauritius and other offshore locations, so don't be too surprised if all of a sudden, your money is put on hold and they don't pay you anymore.

I have been a reseller and a merchant with these guys since they have been with *******. I think we should be fair to these guys. I have been only dealing with the two of them when they were in ipay. The only time that I lost my money and my merchants money was when they left ipay. I met them personally and I did my home work too.

I confronted the CEO of ipay as well as these guys are just scape goats. Emails has been flying out all over the place to notify all merchants that their money has been taken by these two guys. Try asking the CEO how was the money taken by these two guys and the stupidest answer will come from him.

I am still reselling Crystal Payments solutions and I admit I do have a few merchants that did not get paid when working with CP, but it was mainly the merchants fault. Overall we have been settled properly and reasonably.

I still have some merchant that processed with ipay after the two guys left and ipaydan pulled the last stun on them last month.

But thanks for the warning, in these times, we have to be vigilant. After what happened to Netpay and Baltic Bill. You cant be too careful. CP seems to be growing aggresively with their integrated western union,ACH solution and pay out cards. They seem to have everything lately. It does frighten us because many IPSPs and processors that grow in that scale all of a sudden usually doesn't sound right.

What I would suggest is question any processors or IPSP properly before you kick start anything. If you don't think or don't feel it's right...then don't do it.

Thumbs down Crystalpayments is a SCAM! Stay away from them!

This compnay is a BIG scam! We were processing cc and echecks through them and lost about 40,000USD. They simply refused to pay! Stay away from Peng (Terry) and Winsern Goh. They should be ashamed of themselves!

No big surprise there......
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ttuza View Post
    did anyone hear for this company before?
    I know they are with ******* somehow, and well...

THIS ******* IS A WELL KNOWN SCAM, three of my best associates were not paid last year at the end they held over $70000.00 in payments for one of them with excuses, reported false processing, they sometimes offer to take care of shipping products when it is about shippable goods, well don't do that you will lose your customers, they send fake stuff, after a while and held all your money for the chargebacks and refunds for fake products, and for sportbooks they wait until you have enough on the account to then keep all the funds. They always delay payments, so fraud, keep an eye on these guys they have been banned in many other forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *******reported.JPG  

I-P-A-Y-D-N-A IS A WELL KNOWN SCAM

Quote Originally Posted by Miklo View Post
    Crystal Payments has been set up by Peng & Winsern who used to work with ******* in Malaysia.
    Let me put it this way: They have some very shady solutions and work with banks in Mauritius and other offshore locations, so don't be too surprised if all of a sudden, your money is put on hold and they don't pay you anymore.
    What it has been set about I-Pay-Dna is all correct, they are fraud, and have some spooky accounts in Maurittius and some others, you won't get the details until you need to get Visa fraud department involved

Quote Originally Posted by Startsundevelopers View Post
    What it has been set about I-Pay-Dna is all correct, they are fraud, and have some spooky accounts in Maurittius and some others, you won't get the details until you need to get Visa fraud department involved
    Hi guys, it has been some time since I log into this to look out for clients and to help merchant in distress. Looks like it's the same thing here again. I wouldn't say much again on I-P-A-Y-D-N-A or Crystal Payments.

But if you are looking for some additional info on I-P-A-Y, talk to the guys in Crystal Payments they will spill everything that you need as they don't really see eye to eye. Then judge yourself if they are the same company.

I am looking for some controlled solutions that is stable and safe. Crystal guys have stop accepting controlled totally. Don't try to hide it behind these guys, they have a call center that will call your customers to ensure that you don't sell control stuff.

So if anyone of you guys have some recommendation please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by nicoles View Post
    How is Crystal Payments linked to I-P-A_Y ? Aren't both seperate companies offering payment processing services to merchants.
    In 2007, there was a split in the company, 2 of the owners left and setup Crystal Payments. I have no idea whats the conditions with I-P-A-Y-D-N-A now but I heard Crystal have expanded and diversified their business in retail businesses as well. One of my call centers are starting to sell their retail products soon. They are still in the payment industry.

The guys that was mentioned in I-P-A-Y, they are not the real owners. Another bunch of scape goats for the real owner. That's what I heard from their arch enemy, you-know-who.

Anyone else had a good experiance with Crystal Payments?

Quote Originally Posted by jochenrock View Post
    Anyone else had a good experiance with Crystal Payments?
    My Pharma merchants are running for 2 years and I have started some mainstream 6 months ago. But i have not tested anything on gaming or adult which they do offer.

The reason I dont place adult and gaming is because the bank pays directly to the merchant and commission to me is a much lower