pcsmarthosting.com

Hi,

i am looking for UK hosting and i would like to ask for any reviews about pcsmarthosting.com

I have done a search in WHT and didn't manage to get any valuable feedback.

Anybody out there using them and can share his experience with that company?

thanks in advance.

no idea about them but you could if you want pick up a host outside uK if this is not so important to you,
    ArzNet.com
    Providing Hosting & Domain Reseller since 2001
    Clientexec and Directi Domain Reseller with every Reseller Plan - 30 Day Trial Now Available!

Thanks for your reply but a UK based host is important to me for SEO purposes. I am targeting UK people so servers must be based in UK.

Actually i have heard that they are pretty good! If you do go for them please tell us the review later.

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/revie...rtHosting.html

Guess you should check that?

good luck
    Last edited by RWMedia; 05-21-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: update

Feel free to come on LiveChat if you have any questions.

Not many reviews around other than WebHostingStuff as we maintain lasting relationships with a smaller customer-base, rather than offering stupid deals and grabbing customers left right and centre!

Chris.

Ive not heard anything bad about them, not heard anything good either

You would be wise checking their servers are UK and not just assuming. Its not always a given.

Seems to me as pretty solid company. 99.97% uptime for 809 days and 6 positive reviews. You may want to give it a try and see how it goes.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

Not there up-time seem to be there problem but there TOS.
    There TOS was a problem for me and there unethical action, deleting my testimonial from there forum after they responded to it because they don't like unhappy customers to post there.
    Read my review of pcsmarthosting: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=702384

Quote Originally Posted by SorinK84 View Post
    Not there up-time seem to be there problem but there TOS.
    There TOS was a problem for me and there unethical action, deleting my testimonial from there forum after they responded to it because they don't like unhappy customers to post there.
    Read my review of pcsmarthosting: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=702384
    Your Testimonial was removed from our forums due to a legal investigation opened against us in the same time frame which you cancelled your services with us. Whilst I am not going into detail this was Regarding discrimination, and you also expressed this in your Review on our forums.

Therefore its only in our best interest to remove it. For your information we had a meeting with local law enforcement and the case was resolved and closed.

Genuine reviews whether positive or negative will not be removed. We pride ourselves as a member of the "Hosting code of Ethics", by providing accurate information and operating within guidelines.

I don't want to start the loop again but if you look at another thread started by Sorin you will see he's also slating us for our TOS. Even though HE AGREED to it by using our services.

Chris, don't you think that you would get more clients if you would not use such TOS?!
    You offer great value for the money, and a small change to your TOS would stop my action against it.
    Another reason why I wanted to move from pcsmarthosting.com was there speed, I get better speed if the server is in my country.
    So, all the people that wants a good quality web hosting from UK choose pcsmarthosting.com, but if you don't LIKE the TOS, don't sign-up, you might change your mind later if you find better offer.