Anyone watching finals?

Anyone watching the finals?

Ronaldo playing quite good.

Macnchest United have luckily won it!

I can't believe they stole it. Bad decisions from the ref/lines-men most of the game, but the biggest was Ferdinand's high feet, that should have been a red card(2nd yellow) + penalty which could have changed the entire game. And what was up with the corner decisions?

Fine the officials! Glad I'm not a Chelsea fan, or I would feel cheated.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

I watched the last few minutes while waiting for my lunch to be ready, not into football as much as I used to be, I was a big fan MU a long time ago, good to see them win again.

No, but that was a great Riot the other day. Nothing like beating up Bobbies when your team loses I guess.
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by trau View Post
    No, but that was a great Riot the other day. Nothing like beating up Bobbies when your team loses I guess.
    I was at the event you mention and the riots weren't the result of losing the game. Far from it. Sadly with most football teams these days, there are a number of thugs that enjoy violence and taking the name of the football club down hill. They were a team of 200 fans that were causing continual trouble from over 100,000 fans.

Well done to Man Utd, I'm just gutted that Rangers won't be celebrating a win also. Whats the next step for Sir Alex? Lord Alex??!

Can't be bothered to wake up early in the morning to catch the match. Just unhappy that these two teams go to the final. When it came to semi-finals, I was hoping for Liverpool vs Barcelona.

Will watch the replay later tonight.