Thread: Ideal Reseller

Ideal Reseller

Guys, I'm a newbie in this forum.

Can you give me some recommended reseller hosting with these..

Space : around 20-30 Gb
    Bandwith : 200 Gb or more
    Including WHMCS, Fantastico, unlimited domain, and other standard feature. The most important thing is that I really looking for domain reseller include at maximum 9 USD (com, net, org).

My budget around 30-40 USD/month

I really need replies from you guys here (I believe that most of you here knows so much better than me ) and give me some recommended services with neutral opinion. But please, dont tell me about innohosting. Too much good review

Thanks a lot,
    musang

Hi, with this budget you will find many reliable host
    check out the section offers in this forum
    ArzNet.com
    Providing Hosting & Domain Reseller since 2001
    Clientexec and Directi Domain Reseller with every Reseller Plan - 30 Day Trial Now Available!

Hostdime will be one of the best choices as your requirements. You can find a lot of reliable reseller hosting providers on WHT if you read the reviews.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

I think you have a fairly decent budget and you don't need anything extraordinary, Just see what people reccomend and have a good look around WHT and then try and narrow it down from there.

Whoever you resell from is very important that they are up to scratch as you will be relying on them a lot and need to be on the same wavelength ideally.

Take your time and choose wisely, then let us know how you get on.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

Quote Originally Posted by musang View Post
    I really need replies from you guys here (I believe that most of you here knows so much better than me ) and give me some recommended services with neutral opinion. But please, dont tell me about innohosting. Too much good review
    Why do you still search for host when you know there's a host that has "too much good review"
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Here is a post that I finally read where someone understands the costs of hosting...

But please, dont tell me about innohosting. Too much good review
    I was going to recommend InnoHosting and saw this.

Could you clear up what exactly you mean by it?

I don't like them or you have seen all good reviews about them here?
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Yeah, hostdime is quite good. But, for domain reseller include in tha reselling package, innohosting must be so much cheaper.

For now, I put innohosting in the first list of my plan. But I want to compare it with another before I join them. Maybe someone knew some extraordinary host better than innohosting?

Yeah, hostdime is quite good. But, for domain reseller include in tha reselling package, innohosting must be so much cheaper.

For now, I put innohosting in the first list of my plan. But I want to compare it with another before I join them. Maybe someone knew some extraordinary host better than innohosting?
    UtropicMedia.net might be better than innohosting. This company provides feature-rich reseller packge plans that may suit you well. In-house support is their priority and you may get it in a quality way.

You may want to check hostgator, there are many good reviews about this provider and it seems to be right on your budget.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

You may want to check hostgator, there are many good reviews about this provider and it seems to be right on your budget.
    Yeah. I finally decide to choose hostgator.

I have an account there, I am very happy with there service.