Liquidweb network problems again?

Many of our sites (on different liquidweb servers) are slow. Anyone else experiencing network issues?

Again!? First their AT&T lines get DDOS'd a few times and they can't handle it. Then one Level3 fiber cut causes dozens of customers to complain about very high latency. Does LiquidWeb not maintain enough spare capacity to handle situations where one of their providers shuts down?
    Last edited by MaB; 05-21-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Yeah, I'm getting tired of this as well. I would move my VPS to another host but I don't know of any where I can get a similar price with full management and 24/7 1-800 phone support.

Quote Originally Posted by MaB View Post
    Again!? First their AT&T lines get DDOS'd a few times and they can't handle it. Then one Level3 fiber cut causes dozens of customers to complain about very high latency. Does LiquidWeb not maintain enough spare capacity to handle situations where one of their providers shuts down?
    Well with all the issues in the past and current month I think it answers your question. They promise that a new oc-48 will be installed but god knows when...

Thread cleaned.

Please stay on topic about LW network problem only.

If you have other concerns not related to the topic, please open a new thread in a respective forum.

Thanks.