JaguarPC Servers out of action lately?

I have monitoring from basicstate.com. It usually shows 98-100% uptime, but lately it's been about 80% and as low as 57% for a given 24-hour period.

Today my site was down and I tried to go to jaguar and see what was going on - I couldn't access JaguarPC.com either.

So I thought maybe it was at my end and I went to a couple of different ping/traceroute services and pinged jaguarpc.com and my domain - 100% loss. No response.

This has been going on for a few days now. I've had great service from Jag for over five years, but if they don't straighten this out ASAP, I'll have to jump ship.

Since I can't even access the Jag forums or their server status page, I'm wondering if anyone has any clue what's happening.

their site seems to load very fast for me here in the UK.

however I took a look into their forum and there's a lot of recent posts in the "Server, Network, and Service Announcements" (6 this month)...."Emergency Maintenance" posts that have been fixed apparently.

owm
    Last edited by Outlaw Web Master; 05-20-2008 at 08:54 PM.

Their site loads for me now.

Mine are still MIA.

hmm...

if you can get into their forum take a look in the server announcements or better still quickly fire off a support ticket to them.

owm

There was another power outage for the gnax datacenter, its possible you were impacted by it.

My site is not accessible and I'm not able to get their support site or main site. I'm assuming others are affected? They were pretty good about upgrading me, but I'm starting to get concerned about the consistent outages.

I can't seem to get to their site either.