Thumbs up Attention !! Vpssell 100% fraud ,scam. mdshah? criminal person.

Hello World..
    Please read this...
    Hi (mdshah) open account from pay pal with fake name(thehostingsupport@gmail.com).Hi steal name from legal reselers company (thehostingsupport).Pay pal try few times contact somebody from this email...Last time hi take my transaction 6. may -Vpssell closed abouth 28-29 april.Hi never reply from my email and from pay pal email.Hi steal from me abouth $80, NOW HI TRY CHANGE NAME COMPANY and open new reseler account.Vpssell.com now have fron page on PROXYSITE.CC serveru with privacyprotect.com....Please everybody who know who is mdshah post him name hire..my be you can save future costumers..
    mdshah used burstnet and privacyprotect to signup and this forum .............
    Pay pal steel working on my last trasaction and try contact him ...
    --------------end--------------------
    Be cereful with new reselers !! Paypal-Subscription ()..Check reseler experience ( )..watch contact email @hotmail @gmail @yahoo ( )..Pay monthly ( ) ....becouse mdshah try run new business ..
    Thank you

not really sure what you are trying to say here....

<< mdshah used burstnet and privacyprotect to signup and this forum >>

We no longer do business with this individual...
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

Looks like freetranslations.com didn't work out too well for someone

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post
    Looks like freetranslations.com didn't work out too well for someone
    ^^^^
    lol... thats dry... he should've used google much better! (note: im serious they are!)
    INSTANT SERVER SETUPS!
    CLICK HERE TO SEE OFFERS!

Thank you Burstnet for replay..
    ===================================
    << mdshah used burstnet and privacyprotect to signup and this forum >>

We no longer do business with this individual...
    ==========================================
    Can you tell us who is mdshah??(hi did transaction and signup with you), I just try report that neme to pay pal and other Institution..
    I SAY NOTHING BAD FOR YOUR COMPANY ............YOU OK.....

What are you saying?
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr

Quote Originally Posted by eclouds View Post
    What are you saying?
    He is saying that he only wanted to report this guy, to Pay Pal and other places so people know they are fraud. He also said BurstNET is a good company and he is not trying to offend them in anyway, only saying the "mdshah" guy is bad

- As i said! Use google translator Much better!
    INSTANT SERVER SETUPS!

thanks for the translator

thanks Nadeem0319 for the translator .English is actually my second language(I speak germany)...Sorry for my wrong spelling ..hi-(he), Nadeem0319 is better explained..I just refer places where he did signup,and i think that they know who is mdshah(BurstNET,Proxysite,Privacyprotect..and this forum).
    right now i am not at home but soon shall be able to go to the bank to verify the transaction and thus know the name of mdshah.
    I just want to sign him at the right place..I do not need that money..

Perhaps he needs to calm down and take a deep breath so he can speak clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by medion View Post
    thanks Nadeem0319 for the translator .English is actually my second language(I speak germany)...Sorry for my wrong spelling ..hi-(he), Nadeem0319 is better explained..I just refer places where he did signup,and i think that they know who is mdshah(BurstNET,Proxysite,Privacyprotect..and this forum).
    right now i am not at home but soon shall be able to go to the bank to verify the transaction and thus know the name of mdshah.
    I just want to sign him at the right place..I do not need that money..

Wow! No problem. Im amazed Google translator is ALOT better lol you can clearly see the difference.

Anyway getting to the point, I think you might have saved many people from falling into "mdshah"'s trap if he really is a fraud rip off, and as far as catching him, I'm shocked Pay Pal just can't track him through his IP address, i mean they did it before, if he just made a new account again to rip off people more, his IPs should most likely be the same and Pay Pal should have no problems catching him again. Unless he is smart and uses a cyber cafe or something... But yea, people like these should be known in the community as fraudsters if they are truly a fraud so the new ones joining onto the race on the net won't be fooled just by the good offers.

Just searched them on Google and seems people did a damn well job spreading the news they are fraud,
    INSTANT SERVER SETUPS!

Just search for his name in here, also for vpssell in google, you'll find it.

Here's google search result for you

http://www.google.com/search?q=vpsse...ient=firefox-a

Every single result says "FRAUD or SCAM".

LOL yea thats what i meant when i said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nadeem0319 View Post
    Just searched them on Google and seems people did a damn well job spreading the news they are fraud,
    INSTANT SERVER SETUPS!

There was a big thread on this a while back http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=690156

Never got a refund from this guy.

thanks guys

thanks guys for this post..I think that today we have a lot of such cases
    I can not believe that today everyone can open hosting company..may be your
    hosting provider is a boy of 14 years old.I think vpssell is not a problem he will open a new name,
    and they are trying give such good plans like unlimited transfer,cheaper than all..
    people must be more careful with these new providers especially those where the host site look
    like without the style and plans are attractive ..For vpssell
    I have evidence and that is easy to check all over the Internet, and if he lives
    in a legal state that is bad for his file and credit history.I will request from my bank to
    verify my transaction on his account, notice to them about what kind of person does and I am
    sure that he will not longer be my concern..I am here just try to find info abouth mdshah,becouse im

I am currently absent from my city..

sorry to hear this, but be always careful when purchasing service from new company then
    Peter Orga-Sales -sales@sexywing.com
    SexyWing - flying adult hosting service
    Profitable adult hosting provider Since 2006
    http://www.sexywing.com

???????? mdshah?
    I find this post..
    freewebhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8687&highlight=vpssell

I can tell you who is the owner Vpssell.com.
    He is: Mayur Shah. Mayur Shah. 100%
    !!!!!!Stay away from him...

That's why it is important to do your homework first before purchasing a server or VPS or anything from someone online.

That is to search for reputable reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by medion View Post
    thanks Nadeem0319 for the translator .English is actually my second language(I speak germany)
    Feel free to write me in German what happened (PM), I can translate it and post it here.