Talking Can you guys recommend an E-Mail Only Host I can use temporarily (3 months or so)?

Until I get fully hosted, I need emergency email service for a few months and wonder if you have any recommendations? My pobox dot com account expired so I need something (((urgently))).

I have 7 different domains that need exactly one email address each (total 7) for just a few months, until I've researched and contracted with my host. I can do this one of two ways:

Get unlimited-domain full hosting that may not be the greatest quality but wins on a) pricing and b) the fact that I'll only need it for a few months.

OR

Get email-only hosting for these same 7 different domains that need exactly 7 email addresses . . . with a host that is a little more reliable but ends up costing the same as the above option because there is severely-limited storage required.

My base requirements are twofold:
    1. I must be able to use my email client (software program) to collect all email
    2. I need to be able to get in and change the addressee portion at will

This is what I've been able to do with my pobox account, but now I want to do it using (7 of) my own domains.

Suggestions guys? Thanks!

MISS CHIEVOUS

Have you tried Gmail for your domain email:

http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/var_3.html

Its free.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

You beat me to it!

And for anyone needing help configuring their email client (software), here's where the bodies are buried lol . . .

http://www.google.com/support/a/clsmss.edu.hk/bin/topic.py?topic=10233

MC

MC,

Sweet FAQ!! I was looking for that a couple of weeks ago for a client.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

There are many alternatives to Gmail, but as Tina said it definitely is a good choice if you're just looking for simple email hosting

Good luck
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Quote Originally Posted by AH-Tina View Post
    MC,

Sweet FAQ!! I was looking for that a couple of weeks ago for a client.

--Tina
    Tina . . . you're welcome! Geez, finding anything useful to the individual site owner on GApps is a chore! They might collect this stuff into one FAQ for the 99% of us who are not Fortune 500 companies.

((NEWBIE ADMISSION))
    Just how new to this am I? I didn't even realize that my domains came with their own email free!

-->insert smiley with self-administered gavel-pounding-head here<--

Oh maaaaaaaaaaan!

I admit it only because I know WHT is a forgiving, generous and kind bunch of folk lol.

Yesterday I got my email client set up with 3 of the 7 emails I need urgently, and as soon as I can get Yahooo to authorize the transfer of another 15domains to Godadddy I'll actually be able to have email on 14 of my domains immediately.

Ah well, we all have to start somewhere, eh?

MC