help choosing vps - volumedrive or wiredtree

I am reading some reviews but i would like help choosing between volumedrive and wiredtree ..

they seem to be really good companies .. they have diferent prices of course but the most important for me is support ..

any advice will be really appreciated

regards

What packages so VolumeDrive offer? They don't list them on the website, it seems you have to send off for information...

we need to send an email to volume drive and they will sent me the price by email , if i go by price volumedrive is better but what is really important for me is the support and network performance

Where are VolumeDrive's VPS? In the BurstNET or in the NYC facility? That's very important, you don't really want to use BurstNET IMO.

i don't know

Quote Originally Posted by r00ter View Post
    Where are VolumeDrive's VPS? In the BurstNET or in the NYC facility? That's very important, you don't really want to use BurstNET IMO.

thank you for that , i actually do not know , i will have to ask but their sales now is closed , they are not answering the phone or email now , i will have to wait for that , by the way thank you for that info

I'm not a big fan of any company that does not have upfront pricing and product information/details. Having said that I have no experience with Volumedrive so they very well may be an excellent company, but that one policy would stop me from trying them.

Have you searched for reviews?

I have to tell you that I'm using a number of VPS's right now and Wiredtree and Zone.net are the two that I'm most happy with. Since you're considering Wiredtree I'll tell you that I love the pro-active service monitoring, the support (even at the dead of night) has been superb. My only complain so far was that transferring cpanel accounts took much longer then expected. To be fair they were very busy and transferring accounts is a courtesy not a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    I'm not a big fan of any company that does not have upfront pricing and product information/details. Having said that I have no experience with Volumedrive so they very well may be an excellent company, but that one policy would stop me from trying them.

Have you searched for reviews?

I have to tell you that I'm using a number of VPS's right now and Wiredtree and Zone.net are the two that I'm most happy with. Since you're considering Wiredtree I'll tell you that I love the pro-active service monitoring, the support (even at the dead of night) has been superb. My only complain so far was that transferring cpanel accounts took much longer then expected. To be fair they were very busy and transferring accounts is a courtesy not a feature.

i have decided , i am going with wiredtree , i talk to them in live help and phone they were very helpfull

thank you so much for all your help..

regards

<< That's very important, you don't really want to use BurstNET IMO. >>

As stated himself, that is this individual's "opinion"...an opinion that our thousands of satisfied clientele would surely differ on...

BurstNET,

I didn't say he couldn't go with you guys - but with my past experiences with your companies facilities when I had servers there - I was not satisfied, that's all. Sorry if I offended you or caused any disruption.

Nice choice ^^^

100% wiredtree without a doubt.

I have been with them for around 3 months now, I came from some VPS providers which were, a little, unreliable. Now i have no worries on why the server is down, because it never is! Best move I ever made.

I haven't had any server downtime in the 3 months. Defo value for money.

So far wiretree has been good to me too.