icewarp webmail "Your session is no longer active."

The MTA is MailEnable Standard and running on Win2003. I didn't make any changes to the server recently.

I have referred to the icewarp forum help but could not solve the issue. It seems that many providers also having the similar issue as listed in Google.

Anybody could help?

icewarp is for merak mail server . Are you running merak webmail with mailenable ??
    Sam
    Supportlobby.com - Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management
    Spiralbean.com - Custom Software Development
    Email: exec @ activelobby.net | Skype: unni_active

Quote Originally Posted by activelobby4u View Post
    icewarp is for merak mail server . Are you running merak webmail with mailenable ??
    Yes, it is created by the previous administrator and i have no idea why it is setup this way.

I believe the problem is with the session. I can login on localhost (server) but not remotely.

is your mailenable licenced ..in that case you can switch the webmail version to that of mailenable...

Also what Ip is the webmail configured to ?
    Sam
    Supportlobby.com - Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management

Problem solved by upgrading the webmail. Yes, ME is licensed. I don't really want to make major changes as i'm still new on this server.

icewarp usually crashes at times, while mewebmail is more stable webmail software.

You can use them together if you wish to, by having the configuration in your iis as a virtual directly or under a different subdomain, so that you can give you choices to your customers in case one fails.
    Sam