yahoo $1.99 first year is overselling?

no fineprint misleading ads?

We can transfer domain move out in the month 10th ?

They can't force you to keep the domain with them and you can transfer out after 60 days.

Quote Originally Posted by natong View Post
    yahoo $1.99 first year is overselling?
    It's more a loss leader.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

yep but lost leaders are only a good thing as long as you donut get sucked in by the rest of it then your laughing so all is well and good

Quote Originally Posted by domainzaar View Post
    yep but lost leaders are only a good thing as long as you donut get sucked in by the rest of it then your laughing so all is well and good
    LOL! Loss leaders are supposed to be a good thing for the SELLERS, so it's ALWAYS buyers beware.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

I bought a domain a while back from yahoo, I was able to move it when I wanted after 60 days
    Jason