SYN Hosting - Affordable, Reliable & Secure

The three words above will sum up your experience with SYN Hosting! All of our web hosting plans are affordable given the level of technical support you will receive. The servers are running FreeBSD for proven reliability, and most importantly your data is safe and secure.

Buy 6 Months & Get 6 Months Free!

Back by popular demand we are pleased to announce that our famous "Shared SIX" campaign is once again in full effect and we have a brand new Core2Quad server that needs to be filled up as soon as possible. Here's how the offer works, if you order any web hosting plan on a semi-annual basis we'll give you an additional six months of service absolutely free!

Sign-Up Instructions

1) Visit our website and order any web hosting plan.
2) Enter in your domain name that you intend to use with our service.
3) Make sure you select the Self-Management (Free) option.
4) Don't forget to change the billing cycle to semi-annual.
5) Use the coupon code SHAREDSIX and then click the validate button.
6) Complete the rest of the order form and wait for activation!

Terms and Conditions

Please note that the "Shared SIX" offer is only valid for new clients and cannot be used with any other offer. Clients taking advantage of this offer are also not eligible for the free RapidSSL certificate until their next renewal date. This offer will expire when the coupon code is no longer valid.

Basic - Web Hosting

6 GB of Disk Quota.
120 GB of Data Transfer.

Unlimited Websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases

1 Month Term: $9.95
6 Month Term: $50.00 (1 year w/ coupon!)

Order | More Info

Home - Web Hosting

8 GB of Disk Quota.
160 GB of Data Transfer.

Unlimited Websites
Unlimited Email Accounts

1 Month Term: $14.95
6 Month Term: $75.00 (1 year w/ coupon!)

Order | More Info

Business - Web Hosting

10 GB of Disk Quota.
200 GB of Data Transfer.

Unlimited Websites
Unlimited Email Accounts

Free RapidSSL Certificate
Free Dedicated IP Address

1 Month Term: $19.95
6 Month Term: $100.00 (1 year w/ coupon!)

Order | More Info

Standard Features

cPanel 11 w/ RVSkin
RVSiteBuilder Pro
Fantastico De Luxe

NutsMail WebMail
Horde Webmail
RoundCube Webmail

24/7 Technical Support
No Setup or Hidden Fees
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
30 Day Money Back Guarantee

FreeBSD 6.2 Servers
PHP 5 & 4 with MySQL 5
JailShell SSH Access
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Mailing Lists
... and so much more!

Client Testimonials

"Well, We have business relations for about two years now. We have found the best servers here and the support actually went far beyond the host-client relationships a couple of times to help us." - Web Algorithm

"They respond quickly and in a friendly and helpful way to any support queries. Love their cPanel. Anything you need is easy to find. I am really glad I chose them!" - nobugs

"Excellent support, clean servers where all functions work and there are no dead links. Pricing is very fair, not the cheapest but the values delivered is far above average. I was paying half as much and getting less than half the peace of mind. If your hosting is important, this is a great choice." - Randy

"I lucked out when I came across Syn a few years back. I have been thrilled with their level of service and dedication to customers. Prices are very reasonable. You might find cheaper but it's not always about cost. Without high level of service, price doesn't matter. Highly recommended!" - Rick

"We only use SYN Hosting for e-mails. We need to send and receive e-mails all time, its very important for our business the stability of the service, in order to keep working. We are glad to recommend SYN Hosting." - Jorge

Still not convinced? Read more testimonials at HostJury!

Have Any Questions?

Please feel free to direct any sales related questions to [email protected] or visit our website at http://www.synhosting.com and use the contact form under the Contact Us page for further assistance. All sales and billing related inquires are usually answered within six hours.