Question Best payment system?

Hi all

I am sure this has been discussed a million times before but could do with a little advice please.

I am a new webhost and have a growing client base, I have been using PayPal and NoChex for my customers but I have had people that are not happy with signing up and paying with this system. I like the charges that these two companies charge but would prefer a system where the user can just click and purchase rather than a big signup process.

Can anyone please suggest some good companys that offer this service at a decent rate ?

Thanks for all your help

United kingdom
    Stuart, you should search these forums for "2Checkout", "WorldPay"... and even "Revecom". You'll find a lot about each company, with some users having problems with each one and then a lot of other users that love the company. At the end, it's up to you as to wish company you choose. It also depends on what kind of transaction fees and setup fees you can afford.

My personal recommendation would be WorldPay if you're in the UK (I'm assuming you are since NoChex is a UK service)... their fees may be higher than 2Checkout and Revecom, but their service and support is superb (speaking with more than one year's service with them).

Alan Ho
    Former Systems Administrator