Well, here's something that just...well..annoys me. Some good companies out there, really large ones, provide 24/7 support, right? Well, that's a good thing..but what about sales?

There are some large companies that have really nice support. I mean it's like world class...yet...sales questions take days to get an answer.

Why do most large companies (no names) have sales closed on weekends? I mean if it was a small web hosting company, sure, that's understandable. But some of those large, well known ones should provide atleast 12 hours of sales - even 8 a day would suffice.

I mean..if you order a server, let us say, on Friday and it takes 48 hours to setup....it should be done by Sunday. Right? Well..some companies out there, many actually, don't operate their sales department that sends the servers on Sunday. It just gets annoying that these representatives can easily handle sales and support 24/7...if it's a big company

What annoys me even more is that some companies have staff members that provide both sales and support. But, they have limited sales office "hours" and support "hours". I mean..if person X answers support ticket saying "Problem Solved." and you send person X a sales ticket 10 minutes later..he says "The sales office is closed, sorry, we can speak on Monday at 9am!" That just annoys me, simply because the person who handles sales..well..is right there

Anyways, I'm not complaining or anything- I'm just saying most hosts do this and even large companies (not hosting, sometimes softwares, etc) and should really upgrade their sales capabilities- since they have a large client base waiting!

-Shikhir