Media Layer review

Well I've been hosting with medialayer now for over 6 months and find their service to be the best of the best. Rocket fast hosting unbelievable support I could only equate to that of rackspace. Granted I've never commissioned rackspace service but have asked them many questions in the passed and got answers literally within seconds not minutes. The answers I received were of top notch quality.

Just today Sunday night at approximately 9 pm EST I was helped via email with an SSL certificate installation. The issue was answered and resolved within 3 minutes.

Then there is the screaming fast servers with 4 gigs of ram and quad core processing power just awesome.

The domain name I have hosted with them I don't believe should be advertised on this website per forum rules however I believe it should be posted for validation reasons.

Domain: aaronkinder.com
    Server: athena.medialayer.com

Quote Originally Posted by xbxbxc View Post
    The domain name I have hosted with them I don't believe should be advertised on this website per forum rules however I believe it should be posted for validation reasons.

Domain: aaronkinder.com
    Server: athena.medialayer.com
    You're very correct. The WHT staff do indeed need a domain for verification.

Thanks for your review!

yeah I figured I'd PM it but I wasn't sure if another mod seen the post first they might not have access to the PM I sent anyways if the domain is a problem a moderator can delete it if necessary.

MediaLayer is on top of their game, keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of WHT, it's nice to read positive reviews of deserving companies.