10 Domains for Auction including adpedia.biz coolmusichits.net ehits.org xwebnews.com

For any correspondence contact reply to this post, send a PM (private message) and/or write us to [email protected]

The following domains are registered with NameCheap.com unless specified otherwise. Domain(s) transfer(s) is/are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the appropriate registrar. Currently there is no transfer fee if a domain is moved to a new account at the same registrar. Domains may be listed elsewhere and can be withdrawn without notice. Domain auction is for the domain names only and does not include a web site or a hosting package.

ADPEDIA.BIZ - Expiration Date: 28-Feb-2010 23:59:59 - advertising
    CINEMAGIA.BIZ - Expiration Date: 24-Dec-2008 23:59:59 - entertainment, movies reviews
    COOLMUSICHITS.NET - Expiration Date: 16-Feb-2009 01:25:48 - entertainment, music hits
    DJPROJECT.ORG - Expiration Date: 12-Jan-2011 22:32:41 - entertainment, DJ related
    EHITS.ORG - Expiration date: 05-May-2009 01:39:10 - movies, music
    INSIDETECH.BIZ - Expiration date: 3-May-2009 23:59:59 - technology
    NEWSPRO.BIZ - Expiration date: 3-May-2009 23:59:59 - general news
    TVBLOGGER.BIZ - Expiration date: 13-Jan-2009 23:59:59 - Television
    XWEBHOST.ORG - Expiration Date: 22-Mar-2010 00:24:15 - internet, web hosting, web design
    XWEBNEWS.COM - Expiration Date: 13 Nov 2008 14:40:14 - internet, general news

Any ACCEPTED wining bid will be announced for the domain which was bid on. Upon that, the buyer agrees that the payment must be made in full via PayPal within 48 hours from the posted announcement.

[Auction will end on 05/31/08 at 10:00 PM GMT-5]

Maybe it will be wise to set a starting bid for each domain name, as I posted a bid the last time you posted these domains and all you replied was that you wanted a higher bid.

If you don't specify a starting bid, a $5.00 bid is good.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

Bidders are free to post their amounts in any numbers. There might be one that wants to post 0.01 and others 100 then a 50 and so on. This type of auction is open to a lot of options. To prevent losing a wining bid due to another one which was higher and a fraud, I am taking different stepts. Anyone is free to post.

Ok, so again, I bid $15 for xwebnews.com.

By the way, as per this forum's rules, you didn't specify a reserve price, so the auction should go on and the winning bidder should get the domain name.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

SEATi

There is no reserve price. When it hits a good value, then automatically I post back. Always, because of frauds, a lower bid may be choosen over a higher bid if it feels like there is fraud. If the bids don't hit a certain value, the auction will be nulled upon it's expiration. If you understand, otherwise each seller and buyer has it's policy/rights. I know others agree with me. (No disrespect to anyone)

PS* Your bid it was and still is too low. You know the domain has good potential. If you (continue to) increase the bid at a better rate, may be different.
    Last edited by QU4RTZ; 05-21-2008 at 10:53 AM.

QU4RTZ,

I think you should read the rules BEFORE posting.

From this forum's rules:

Rules regarding auctions:

Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.

If you are selling:

1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
    2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
    3. State accepted payment methods.
    4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
    5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
    6. Transfer ownership to the winner.

Number 1 clearly says that if you have a reserve (the minimum price you'll accept for a bid) you HAVE to start your auction at that price. Otherwise the domain should be sold to the winning bidder regardless of the how high/low his bid is.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

I know what the rules are and I don't feel that I broke any of them. Just because of a little stuff, now you need to be like that? No offense but that doesn't make sense to me. Bro', this should be a topic with replys only, towards the sale/auction/etc, any off-topic / anything other than placing the bid should be addressed within another topic under domain discussion. That's how I view it. You don't need to show an attitude. If you don't like what I'm selling and the way I do it, don't pay attention to me, let's the domerators decide if I broke any rules but just by that little much... doesn't make sense to me. Nevermind. Whoever wants to bid, is free, this is not the end of the world. Goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by SEATi View Post
    QU4RTZ,

I think you should read the rules BEFORE posting.

From this forum's rules:

Rules regarding auctions:

Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.

If you are selling:

1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
    2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
    3. State accepted payment methods.
    4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
    5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
    6. Transfer ownership to the winner.

Number 1 clearly says that if you have a reserve (the minimum price you'll accept for a bid) you HAVE to start your auction at that price. Otherwise the domain should be sold to the winning bidder regardless of the how high/low his bid is.

I'll withdraw my bid.

I know it's not the end of the world, but I love things to be what they're supposed to be. An auction is an auction, period. Sometimes I've finished overpaying just because I followed an auction to the end.

If you're not actually auctioning these domains (as you say that you may accept a lower bid instead of a higher one), then you should just post something like "make me an offer I like and get them" instead of using the terms "auction", "bid", "winning bid", etc.

I would have posted higher bids if it was held auction-style, as I really liked the domain name, however I'm not comfortable now knowing that there's no "fair way" to get the domain, but to rely on your judgment as the seller.

Good luck with your sale, as again, it's not an auction.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi