Can you recommend a web host for me?

I am looking for a shared web host with about 1Gb space and 50gb bandwidth. I want to be able to host about 10 domains on the same account. My budget is $5 or less per month.

I have been hosting my sites with www.hostquack.com for over 4 months now and they are great. 5gb space 50gb bandwidth for only $4.95, just what you are looking for. They allow unlimited addon domains, my friend who is also hosted there has over 30 domains added to his shared account.
    :: PerlArcade - Play Online Games

Ok will check it out now. Also, I want to pay either monthly or yearly not huge billing cycles.

Yes, you can pay monthly or yearly. If you choose to pay yearly you will get a free domain name.
    :: PerlArcade - Play Online Games

Look in the offers section. There are plenty of good hosting companies there. Your budget is low for 10 domains though.
    Quality Hosting, Fast and Reliable. Personalized Service

http://www.ryleejames.com

$5 isn't very much or at least that's what people think around here anyways. Once you've found a host that meets your needs in terms of space and bandwidth do make sure to looks for coupons on the Internet or even on webhostingtalk offers forum. It is just silly not to use a coupon of some kind.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!

Check offers, compile a small list, work through each host, submit some sales questions etc, make the list smaller, then make the final decision. There are plenty of hosts who offer what you're looking for.
    Afterburst - the best unmetered VPS - read why here!

Quote Originally Posted by DakNet View Post
    I am looking for a shared web host with about 1Gb space and 50gb bandwidth. I want to be able to host about 10 domains on the same account. My budget is $5 or less per month.
    Do you have any other requirements? Control panel preferences?

Your budget is fair, but you may not get top notch support. Let me ask you this, how important is uptime to you? Are these personal or business sites? I might would up the budget just a bit for a better quality host.

I think you can definitely get the package you are looking for within the budget you have. Obviously you need a host that will allow unlimited domains if you stay within the quota of your disk space/bandwidth.

Good Luck!!