VPS Service w/lots of RAM & port speed?

Hey, does anyone know a good VPS hosting service which offers a lot of RAM & Port speed for a cheap price?

Best one I found so far at the "VPS Hosting Offers" forum:

Code:
    Windows 2003 Enterprise
    2048 MB RAM
    20GB Space
    1000 GB Bandwidth
    $70 dollars USD
    This would be used for hosting a gameserver~

Do you specifically need windows?

Well, I never ever tried Linux in my entire life. I heard it's complicated to use as an OS. (would be cool if Linux is able to run .exe, .bats & run MySql databases).

By the same token, some will say that Windows is more complicated than Linux (as a server).

Not sure about cheap but if you want that something that can run a game server, you probably shouldn't go too cheap.

http://www.crucialp.com/virtual-dedi...008-server.php - seems they're one of the first to offer Windows 2008 and seem to have a good model (very few VMs per server).

My current specs are 1024MB RAM, 100MB connection, 10GB HD 500GB bandwidth for 35 dollars. it's pretty good but I'm looking for a bit more RAM and around the 50-110 price range.

Hello David,

I've seen some users running GameCP or cPanel based Game Server management software which works great and better than windows.

I think you should go for what you found, I think the price is good.

Quote Originally Posted by RaghavT View Post
    Hello David,

I've seen some users running GameCP or cPanel based Game Server management software which works great and better than windows.

I think you should go for what you found, I think the price is good.
    The price is very good indeed, but I'm always curious to know if there are cheaper hosts xP

Btw a test url w/ my current host: kdmaplestory.info ^^ you guys should try them, & I'm willing to make a review for them. VpsLand