hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : Uni-Hosts. Anyone got an up to date review?

Forum Jump

Uni-Hosts. Anyone got an up to date review?

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 08:18 AM
WHT Addict

Uni-Hosts. Anyone got an up to date review?

Well, as the title states, I am looking for any current customers of Uni-Hosts, or any previous customers of Uni-Hosts who have recently ended their contract.
I've been speaking to one of their live chat sales operatives today, and still have some reserves, so was wondering if any of you have any up to date reviews of them.
Thanks,
Rob

Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2008, 05:24 AM

Hello Robbb,

I am from india and i am using uni-hosts since last 6-7 months without having any problem. Their support is really quick as they have shifted my few sites from old hosting to their hosting very quickly and after that my all sites running with them working smoothly.

I have already ordered for another hosting for my other sites with them.

DON.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Interview: Loaded Commerce CEO Salvatore Iozzia at HostingCon Whir Tv 2014-05-02 14:19:45
ICANN Accreditation: The Need of the Hour for Web Hosts Webinars 2014-01-14 15:35:15
WebHostingBuzz Revamps Affiliate Program with Higher Payouts Web Hosting News 2012-10-09 16:18:32
How Web Hosts Can Capitalize on the Social Media Marketing Craze Webinars 2012-10-25 17:45:41
Living on the edge: why all hosts should offer CDN services Webinars 2012-10-17 15:54:32