Any hosts had issues with some ccpower/ccpowah irc network?

For some time now, I've been seeing a lot of fraud activity that all seems to be linked to this fraud irc network called 'ccpower', who also like to call themselves 'ccpowah'. Obviously, they have a lot of stolen credit cards, so have a lot of resources available to build their network on stolen service, but I'm curious as to how many people have had issues with them.

Have any other hosts had issues with fraud orders being linked to these ccpower/ccpowah guys? Also, if the network link was established due to a customer's website being cracked, i'd like to hear about that as well.

Wow,

Glad to know, a good question to ask anyone interested in ordering IRC shells from my company. I've never even heard of CCPower/Powah

Have not had any trouble with them, I am under the understanding that ccpower does not allow cc trading on their channel, however the most active trading groups/channels are the following;

www dot carderplanet dot com
    www dot ccpowah dot com
    alt dot 2600 dot cards
    groups dot yahoo dot com/group/carding

Hope it helps.

There's also MaxFraud (aka MaximumFraud)

Yahoo has a group where people exchange credit cards? That's astonishing!

Yeah, Yahoo's group was supposedly the biggest most active group in 2007.

Why would Yahoo, the biggest site on the net keep that going.

No idea... maybe freedom of speech, or they work with government bodies to catch these crooks? I have heard the CIA and FBI usually will leave a site untouched, so that they can watch the activity on it, maybe that is the case here. Investigations leading to upper level individuals and organizations.

It still hurts us though... those of us taking money over the Internet don't get too much protection from the watching eye of big brother.