* 60 cent gigs - all custom plans!! Minumum only 2 gigs per month!

I still have extra bandwidth so I am selling at 60cents per gig per month. Space is negotiable but I will provide a very reasonable amount for the transfer bought. All accounts include:

CPanel 4
    999 Subdomains
    999 mySQL databases
    999 POP3 Accounts
    999 SMTP Accounts
    999 Auto Responders
    999 Forwarders
    999 Mailing Lists
    Remote Access to WebMail
    Unlimited FTP accounts
    PHP 4.1.2
    TCL, CGI
    PERL 5x
    Private CGI bin
    Anonymous Nameservers
    Web stats
    Password Protection
    99.9% Network uptime

Multi-homed bandwidth from Aleron, Cogent, and UUnet.

The only catch is that I need to know how much bandwidth you will use prior to using it. Also there is limited bandwidth available etc etc.

Minimal monthly charge is $1.20

Contact me for any info or to sign up!

Edit - typoe
    Last edited by Mester; 08-26-2002 at 01:04 AM.
    -Chris
    "There are 10 kinds of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't."

You are serious that if someone tells you he needs 6 GB you'll charge 6 us$ a month for all this? How many space does one get on the server?
    Alexander

Nevermind my question was answered.

Was going to delete this post but it wouldn't let me. Hmmm?
    Last edited by mtvrc; 08-24-2002 at 02:59 PM.

Originally posted by Alex[nl]
    You are serious that if someone tells you he needs 6 GB you'll charge 6 us$ a month for all this? How many space does one get on the server?
    No if someone said they needed 6gigs a month, they would have to pay $3.60

Space given is generally as required, lets say 20mb space per gig transfer bought.

As I mentioned, this is really to get rid of my extra bandwidth (and make a bit of money on it), rather than to make big money
    -Chris
    "There are 10 kinds of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't."

If I would order like 4 GB/month (2,40$) but exceed it can I change it easily? Reason I ask is I will be hosting a site from a band soon and they want some demo mp3's online. Since I cannot predict how much bandwith I need I might need to change it.

Another thing I'd like to know is if I can host more then 1 domain (2-3) instead of 1 using this deal. Or do I need to get f.e. 2 plans of 2 GB for that (just an example).

Last thing, can I pay by paypal (on like a half year or year basis, after a trial of 1 month)?
    Alexander

If you get near your limit, let me know and I will change it for you. I will deduct that 60c per gig from your account (if you pay bi-annually) and everythings good.

As far as multiple domains go, its ok but you will have to pay for at least 1 gig on each domain.

edit - I have forgotton to mention - all accounts get one month risk-free (you dont pay for that month of hosting until the end of the month, or dont pay at all if youre not satisfied).
    -Chris

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mester
    As far as multiple domains go, its ok but you will have to pay for at least 1 gig on each domain.[QUOTE]Thats cool, are they all under the same account or different ones (reason I ask is if I f.e. order 4 GB could I use those 4 GB for 4 domains or do i need to add more to domain1 is it exceeds 1 GB)...

edit - I have forgotton to mention - all accounts get one month risk-free (you dont pay for that month of hosting until the end of the month, or dont pay at all if youre not satisfied).
    Yummy So first month paid at day 30 and then bi-annually by paypal ...?
    Alexander

Originally posted by Alex[nl]
    Yummy So first month paid at day 30 and then bi-annually by paypal ...?
    Yup. At day 30, you can pay for your first 6 months. PM/icq/msn/aim/y! if you'd like to sign up
    -Chris