Needed Dedicated Servers

i need dedicated server who accept gambling or bulk mailing.?

For gambling you're looking at offshore places like Gibraltar, Panama, and the likes of those. For bulk mailing, which I'm guessing means you plan to send spam, I doubt anyone will allow it.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Bulk mailing can be legal if of course the sender has a permission to send emails from recipients. But if it is like that it is better to discuss newsletter or software or permissions to send messages to subscribers. Gambling sites can be hosted in a few more EU countries. Check this liebertonline.com/doi/abs/10.1089/109218802760363996?cookieSet=1&journalCode=glr to find more information.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

If the mass mailing is legal, just about any server provider will allow you to do it, as long as you're not messing with their network or other customers etc... Spam, however, makes it more complicated - you'd have to go offshore somewhere for sure, but where? who knows...
    // Extra Moose - Modern Web Design with Usability in mind.

Try with Panama OffShore. But panama offshore solutions is very expensive.