Looking for a simple client software with a basic ticket system.

Pretty much I'm looking for a web based application to keep track of clients and would prefer a built in support ticket system for client accounts. It doesn't have to be automated or anything like that, I just need something simple that supports multiple staff members and client accounts (osTicket would be perfect but no client accounts as of right now ).

I have used iPanel, ClientExec, ModernBill 4, and WHMCS (currently I have an owned license for MB4 and a leased license for WHMCS) but all of them have to many features and I don't even need an ordering system. So far iPanel is the closest to what I'm looking for but I'm wondering if there are any others I should look into?

Thanks for the help!
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Thanks, but that's a bit to expensive for me. I should have mentioned that this system will be for free clients (around 100 users max) so I'm not looking to spend a lot of money.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas