Domain Unreachable

Good evening,

Hoping someone will be able to help me here.

I currently have the domain: filmmakeup.tv hosted with ThirdSphere and it currently has a redirect to my main site: framptoninstitute.com.au. However, my last website creation team setup this redirect and for the life of me can't figure out where the redirect has been setup; checked all HTAccess files, URL Redirects and Sub/Domains on here with no success.

My problem is I basically use ThirdSphere to host files/pictures and most importantly my Forum - SUPPOSIVELY located at filmmakeup.tv/forum HOWEVER as you can see the above link, or for that matter ANY extension of filmmakeup.tv directs me to an error page. Nothing other then the default address with NO extensions work, I can't even get to images, PDFs or anything I've uploaded...

The only way I can access files/folders is if I go to my URLs DIRECT IP.. This is no good for my clients because I want them to see Filmmakeup.tv and not an IP Address..

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated,
    Filmmakeup

Hi,

It's definitely a 302 redirect -

Connecting to framptoninstitute.com.au|203.12.234.236|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Object moved
    --08:52:38-- http://framptoninstitute.com.au/content/default.asp

Is there any chance the redirect could have gone into the main Apache config file?

Matt
    SysAdminMan - Asterisk PBX hosting - FreePBX, A2Billing and Elastix

Thanks for your quick reply mate,

When you say Apache, thats something I wouldn't have access to through the FTP correct? Aka my Website Company must of contacted ThirdSphere to get the redirect done?

EDIT: Just logged onto the ThirdSphere Controlpanel and the only thing I can see relating to Apache is 'Apache Handlers' and nothing has been defined here.

Thanks,
    Filmmakeup
    Last edited by Filmmakeup; 05-15-2008 at 11:19 AM.

Ah, no. If it's just shared hosting then you won't have access to the main apache config file.

Then it should be in the ".htaccess" file in the root of your web space I would have though.

Is there a .htaccess file there at all?
    SysAdminMan - Asterisk PBX hosting - FreePBX, A2Billing and Elastix

There isn't one in the Root section of my site (Where public_html etc is) - theres one in public_html and forum but as mentioned before they are all blank...