anyone use openpanel

Hello,
    I was searching for a control panel and stumbled upon openpanel. Is anyone using this? I know it hasn't been deemed "stable" but is it good enought for use?

I know your porbablly going to say just try it and see but I can't right now, long story!

Thanks,
    Ben

if you refer to: http://www.openpanel.com

it seems not much people know this project, from the very quite forum. i saw the video, seems to have a good GUI.
    HalfDedi.com Half Dedicated Half Price
    We provide affordable VPS hosting solution Singapore datacenter

yeah i think it looks like it could really take a good share of the market.

I didn't think anyone was going to reply to this. I'm going to try it when I get home in 2 months.

i already try it on a Debian 4.0 VPS with 64MB RAM / 10GB Disk / 1 IP

installation is easy and can be say smooth. the GUI is very nice, using AJAX feature. but i think because of it, the GUI is very heavy on the first load.

the load on the VPS in contrast is very low considering that I only set 64MB RAM, but there is nothing inside the VPS other than the control panel.

although the control panel seems complete enough but I still thinking that it's only for advanced users as you'll need to configure every account details such as quotas, bandwidth, etc. one by one (seems I can't create hosting package)

anyway, I just install it 10 minutes ago and not play much with it, tomorrow I'll do some more testing.
    HalfDedi.com Half Dedicated Half Price
    We provide affordable VPS hosting solution Singapore datacenter

looks really nice but not many features there yet.

what features are missing that you think are importaint? I'm sure they are working on it.

SSL management, Directory Permissions, FTP folder perms and Apache ServerAlias.

I'm sure they are working on it and it does look very nice, but I would not use it at such and early state for a production box.