The Wii Internet Channel - Not too bad

I bought the Wii Internet Channel yesterday for 500wii points ($5.00) and I must say its not bad. It uses the Opera browser, and its pretty clean.

It has a nice zoom feature, which is great for youtube. My g/f I and were playing The Who vidoes on youtube, and zoomed it to have the video go across the whole screen. Was awesome...

Its good to check emails on (any web-based email ie. hotmail, gmail etc..), checked up on WHT posts, my personal websites etc...
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

I downloaded it as soon as I got my Wii on Christmas 2006, it's always nice to see good browsers like Opera being ported onto the consoles, perhaps a Firefox version will come out if Nintendo release an API...

I don't think we'll see FireFox on it anytime soon. They're just pushing out a mobile version, while Opera has had a mobile version out for years, and already is on the DS and Wii. That, and there's not really a need for another browser on the Wii. Opera's heavily customized, to the point where I'm sure that a FireFox version wouldn't look or act entirely different.