FireFox 3 - Multi-quote bug?

I'm really not sure what to make of this here, but here goes:

There seems to be a 'bug' in WHT only with FireFox 3 and multi-quoting messages.

When the 'multi-quote' button is clicked on, nothing happens. Nothing at all.

I've tried restarting browser, computer, clearing cookies, to no avail. It seems that (and oddly enough this is ONLY on Firefox 3, and ONLY at WHT, everywhere else seems fine) there is some kind of a bug here?

Anyone else seeing this?
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

Perhaps once Firefox 3 gets out of beta, it will be time to start optimizing/tinkering sites to conform with its demands. Until then one can't be very sure it's not it that is at fault. Just an alternate view on things.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    Perhaps once Firefox 3 gets out of beta, it will be time to start optimizing/tinkering sites to conform with its demands. Until then one can't be very sure it's not it that is at fault. Just an alternate view on things.
    Now, if VB by default had this problem, I'd agree.
    However, it's not. This means that something the developers here (WHT specifically) broke compatability, and it should be fixed rather than brushed off so lightly.

FireFox 3 isn't the problem here, though, yes it is the target of this 'bug'. The problem here is developers doing something incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by linux-tech View Post
    Now, if VB by default had this problem, I'd agree.
    However, it's not. This means that something the developers here (WHT specifically) broke compatability, and it should be fixed rather than brushed off so lightly.

FireFox 3 isn't the problem here, though, yes it is the target of this 'bug'. The problem here is developers doing something incorrectly.
    You have to click reply after you click on the multi quote tab. I'm using Firefox/2.0.0.14 and it did nothing when I clicked on the button but then when I clicked on reply. it quoted the above.

Edit: nevermind, it only quoted one post.
    Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.
    CatfishEd.com

Meh,
    Must be my browser, seems to work fine now.
    /me REALLY can't wait for new case to rebuild everything , ugh!

If you turn on the javascript console, then you can at least report where Firefox thinks something is wrong.
    edgedirector.com
    managed dns global failover and load balance (gslb)
    exactstate.com
    uptime report for webhostingtalk.com

Downloaded it on Vista and didnt notice anything different, can someone post a update log please.

Quote Originally Posted by jardin_101 View Post
    Downloaded it on Vista and didnt notice anything different, can someone post a update log please.
    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox.../releasenotes/

Thanks Orien