need dedicated server

Hi all, I need this kind of server specification (see below), could you help me with monthly price and contract.

Server: Dual Processor Quad Core Xeon 5335 - 2.00GHz (Clovertown) - 2 x 8MB cache
    Second Processor: Quad Core Xeon 5335 - 2.00GHz (Clovertown) 2 x 8MB cache
    Ram: 12 GB FB-DIMM Registered 533/667
    Disk Controller: SATA RAID 1 Disk Controller
    First Hard Drive: 250GB SATA II
    Second Hard Drive: 250GB SATA II
    Remote Management: Reboot / KVM over IP
    Uplink Port Speeds: 100 Mbps Public & Private Networks
    Public Network Port: 100 Mbps public uplink
    Private Network Port: 100 Mbps private uplink
    Public Bandwidth: 2000 GB Bandwidth
    Insurance: Business Continuance Insurance
    Monitoring: Host Ping and TCP Service Monitoring
    Notification: Email and Ticket
    Response: 24x7x365 NOC Monitoring, Notification, and Response
    Operating System: Red Hat Enterprise Linux - 5 (64 bit)
    Database Software: MySQL for Linux
    Primary IP Addresses: 1 IP Address
    Secondary IP Addresses: 4 IP Addresses
    Lockbox : 1 GB Lockbox
    iSCSI: 40 GB iSCSI
    Intrusion Detection & Protection: Network IDS/IPS Protection
    Hardware & Software Firewalls: Cisco ASA - 100Mbps Hardware Firewall
    VPN Management Private Network: Unlimited SSL VPN Users & 1 PPTP VPN User per account
    Vulnerability Assessments & Management: Nessus Vulnerability Assessment & Reporting

Judging by the config that would be from SoftLayer, so why aren't you buying it from them?
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

I preferred unmanaged.

Em, do you mean http://www.softlayer.com/? I will contact them. Thanks for your input cristibighea

It will be unwise if I said that I have unlimited budget. Lets say, I don't have enough budget to buy the server plus data center cost. So the alternative is to rent dedicated server.

Actually I have search Dell server and customized it, but it can't provide my specification.

Hi Kuntal,

Do you have any requirements about server OS, software environment and service level... such as, dedicated phone line and personal representative, a place where to host the server and etc.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Hi HostColor, I want to use Red Hat Enterprise. I need info about server uptime from monitoring software and the support just needed for rebooting the server or when I can't access my server. As you can see, I have note this: Notification: Email and Ticket Response: 24x7x365 NOC Monitoring, Notification, and Response

You would have to check the offers forums, and contact those providers who have similar offers that you think can meet your needs. Providers are forbidden from contacting you based on this thread. I would say there are various providers that can meet your needs (assuming a reasonable budget)

Quote Originally Posted by TMS - JoseQ View Post
    You would have to check the offers forums, and contact those providers who have similar offers that you think can meet your needs. Providers are forbidden from contacting you based on this thread. I would say there are various providers that can meet your needs (assuming a reasonable budget)
    sorry i didn't know it.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntal View Post
    sorry i didn't know it.
    You probably forgot to read the rules ( http://www.webhostingtalk.com/rules.php ) and you agreed to it during sign up :-) ( a friendly reminder )

Your best thing to do is to check the advertising forums. Goodluck!
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Kuntal,

Welcome to WHT!

The unmanaged configuration you have outlined above is fairly standard! Given that you have a reasonable budget, let us know what market you are most interested in and we can make some suggestions

I would look into a provider that offers R1Soft Continuous Data Protection, which will give you the ability to restore your entire environment from an image in the event of hardware failure. Multiple snapshots are taken daily permitting restoration of individual files, folders, partitions, etc.

It would also be advantageous to select a solution with a gigabit port since most providers now include it free of charge!

Quote Originally Posted by TBergman View Post
    It would also be advantageous to select a solution with a gigabit port since most providers now include it free of charge!
    Really? Which providers? I've only seen a handful that do.